How do I ban evade on OG:RP?

Narcotic

Reaction score
How do I ban evade on OG:RP? Previously known as P:LA. I used to be able to ban evade all the time but unfortunately they've somewhat updated their ban evade detection and now they catch me every time. Even on paid VPN's they know I'm using a VPN. Does anyone know how to ban evade there? I've used multiple VPN's and no luck.

monday

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
buy mobile card with data allowance and use wifi sharing, maybe it will work;p,
you could use GPCI changer, but I think the one available on here generates different one each login so it's not 100% effective (i'm not sure about that)

Narcotic

Reaction score
Narcotic said:
How do I ban evade on OG:RP? Previously known as P:LA. I used to be able to ban evade all the time but unfortunately they've somewhat updated their ban evade detection and now they catch me every time. Even on paid VPN's they know I'm using a VPN. Does anyone know how to ban evade there? I've used multiple VPN's and no luck.

I've tried using GPCI banner but it's the fact that I'm IP banned so it won't work.

maximko

Reaction score
my router changes ip everytime when i sleep then wake up... i used to evade in there alot of times :p and kill ppl with hax

A

#Aimbot

Absinthe said:
my router changes ip everytime when i sleep then wake up... i used to evade in there alot of times :p and kill ppl with hax

just download a vpn client and use it because they can still know it's you even if you have dynamic ip

Narcotic

Reaction score
I do use a VPN + GPCIunbanner.cs, they don't necessarily know it's me but they know it's a VPN. Sometimes VPN's will work but they know it's a VPN and sometimes when I'm on a really good VPN it won't let me connect to the server because it says 0/0 players (only with a VPN).

Cinaro

Reaction score
Have you tried changing the dynamic ip address?

SLucke

Reaction score
Narcotic said:

Probably because the VPN server's IP has been banned previously.
Try changing the VPN server.