How does this actually work?

not490

Reaction score
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgfixSTkim8[/video]How can you see by client side if someone is using cheats? Is it just an raw information this AC.cs is using?

Vrana

Reaction score
How does it work? Just watch that video lol... But I dont know if it's really working, find 2-3 friends and tell them to use SilenAIm or Godmode, enter ingame and test it.

not490

Reaction score
Vrana said:
How does it work? Just watch that video lol... But I dont know if it's really working, find 2-3 friends and tell them to use SilenAIm or Godmode, enter ingame and test it.

Lol... :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: I meant how the code does work. Dont reply if you have no clue of scripting please.

Vrana

Reaction score
not490 said:
Vrana said:

Lol... :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: I meant how the code does work. Dont reply if you have no clue of scripting please.

Open the script and you will see how it works  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

zein_tea

Reaction score
http://ugbase.eu/Thread-sampAC-V2-bypass-by-mrdrifter-silent this shits is better than that shit

not490

Reaction score
Vrana said:
not490 said:
Vrana said:

Lol... :facepalm: I meant how the code does work. Dont reply if you have no clue of scripting please.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm::Stop posting already.. The .cs file is fucking crypted, and only some fucking pro badasses can decrypt it so stfu if you cant decrypt it.

zein_tea said:
http://ugbase.eu/Thread-sampAC-V2-bypass-by-mrdrifter-silent this shits is better than that shit

This is not to bypass the anticheat, this is the anticheat at itself lol. And that .silents AC things is for client sided anti cheats only.. What the fuck happened to ugbase community? Why all noobs replying even knowing about anything lol. Fuck off already lol.

zein_tea

Reaction score
not490 said:
Vrana said:
not490 said:
Vrana said:

Lol... :facepalm: I meant how the code does work. Dont reply if you have no clue of scripting please.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm::Stop posting already.. The .cs file is fucking crypted, and only some fucking pro badasses can decrypt it so stfu if you cant decrypt it.

zein_tea said:

This is not to bypass the anticheat, this is the anticheat at itself lol. And that .silents AC things is for client sided anti cheats only.. What the fuck happened to ugbase community? Why all noobs replying even knowing about anything lol. Fuck off already lol.

Because.................. i love you

Vrana

Reaction score
He is mad, he want to steal that script and tell everybody that he made it.

Forever15

Expert
Reaction score
if someone use rapid,damager,silent aim . it will report to the box , it will notify you who uses rapid,damager,silent aim .. thats all

Forever15

Expert
Reaction score
yes only silent aim,rapid,damager . weill to be sure try with a friend say to him that equip any silent aimbot and try to shoot at you while the ancti cheat is activated

not490

Reaction score
BloodLust said:
yes only silent aim,rapid,damager . weill to be sure try  with a friend say to him that equip any silent aimbot and try to shoot at you while the ancti cheat is activated

That is not the point. Stop posting here, i want someone more experienced here.

Forever15

Expert
Reaction score
well , i was helping you . well maybe im not a cleo scripter but im better than you . *in other way * :fucku:

not490

Reaction score
BloodLust said:
well , i was helping you . well maybe im not a cleo scripter but im better than you . *in other way * :fucku:

I never said your an bad person tho. You can have any special skill IRL but that is not what i was complaining about.

rottentwinkie

Reaction score
BloodLust said:

Who the fuck gave this guy an invitation code...

Reaction score
Can't dl. the mod to snoop, so i can only assume it logs incoming packets and does some basics checks.

Godmode, you can check if your bullets hit the player and if his health does drop, but that depends on the server in the end, so not accurate, also to account for lag.
Rapidfire, you could check the time between shots.
Silent aim, check if maybe is one of those shit aims that uses hardcoded offsets or wrong ones, maybe also if you're inside his crosshair area.

not490

Reaction score
springfield said:
Can't dl. the mod to snoop, so i can only assume it logs incoming packets and does some basics checks.

Godmode, you can check if your bullets hit the player and if his health does drop, but that depends on the server in the end, so not accurate, also to account for lag.
Rapidfire, you could check the time between shots.
Silent aim, check if maybe is one of those shit aims that uses hardcoded offsets or wrong ones, maybe also if you're inside his crosshair area.

Thanks for that information!