How To Evade a range ban

Zin

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
------------GET A NEW COMPUTER<---------------

Works for me guess it changes the range of your ip got my new computer range ban was gone :) :):) dont spam me saying this i have no clue how to evade rane ban without getting a new computer so dont spam

Acelious

Reaction score
Most people aint got money to buy a new copmuter everytime they gets banned :D :D:D

.silent

Reaction score
Nope...
Range ban = banning a range in your IP ( sometimes it works, but not for me :) :):) ) so if u connect with IP 244.123.56.4 and admin will ban you, and you will change your IP but your range may be the same ( depends on your ISP) and ur new ip will be like 244.123.63.14 the admin may ban the range like this: 244.123.*.*
I bet you had a GPCI ban and you evaded it because the path which gpci is hashing & returning to you has changed.

Jon

Reaction score
Virtual Private Networks hide your IP altogether, they won't be in your actual IPs range.
There's a ton of free VPNs you can acquire therefore buying a new PC is rather... naive.

Zin

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
xxbananaxx said:
I used hotspot shield to avoid range ban[/qoute]

Lol you cant evade range ban with hotspot sheild one day you will be range banned and you will understand

.silent

Reaction score
@Zin
You can, range bans are often called IP Range bans because that's how it works.
Some people have a big range and the first two columns change together with their ip ( just like me) but some are having only one, or just few.
Using a VPN should do the trick. You were banned by using GPCI's return value ( a hashed path to gta san andreas user files)

Zin

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
So when i installed gta sa on my new computer thats what unabanned me

.silent

Reaction score
Ye because the path changed (different name in the path etc)

Reaction score
Some servers ban the hwid. So instead of buying a new computer you can spoof the hwid, or create a new user for your PC.

.silent

Reaction score
its not hwid, its just a hashed path:
X:Documents and Settingsuser_nameMy documentsGTA San Andreas User Files

some servers use GPCI() to obtain this hashed path, and they may use it to ban someone (but its actually not really good, because some people may have the same path. But this is easy to change anyways..you dont even need to create a new user)
Code:
native gpci(playerid, const serial[ ], maxlen);

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Some servers ban the hwid. So instead of buying a new computer you can spoof the hwid, or create a new user for your PC.

hwid ?
Its not really an Hardware ID, its just some hashed Informations from your Registry and s0beit's like s0ncitz, and my can fake the "hwid".

0xB6F5F0

Reaction score
[quote author="springfield"]Some servers ban the hwid. So instead of buying a new computer you can spoof the hwid, or create a new user for your PC.

hwid ?
Its not really an Hardware ID, its just some hashed Informations from your Registry and s0beit's like s0ncitz, and my can fake the "hwid".[/quote]

Originally Posted by Kalcor
It is not an SHA1. The fact that you think it is makes me think you are connected to some cheater/bot websites, which is exactly why the function exists and why it's not (and will never be) documented.

Here is all anyone needs to know about gpci:
- It is a non-reversible (lossy) hash derived from information about your San Andreas installation path.
- It is not a unique ID.
- It was added to assist owners of large servers who deal with constant attacks from cheaters and botters.
- It has been in SA-MP for 2 years.

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
[quote author="0x688"][quote author="springfield"]Some servers ban the hwid. So instead of buying a new computer you can spoof the hwid, or create a new user for your PC.

hwid ?
Its not really an Hardware ID, its just some hashed Informations from your Registry and s0beit's like s0ncitz, and my can fake the "hwid".[/quote]
its not the hwid its:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
It is not an SHA1. The fact that you think it is makes me think you are connected to some cheater/bot websites, which is exactly why the function exists and why it's not (and will never be) documented.

Here is all anyone needs to know about gpci:
- It is a non-reversible (lossy) hash derived from information about your San Andreas installation path.
- It is not a unique ID.
- It was added to assist owners of large servers who deal with constant attacks from cheaters and botters.
- It has been in SA-MP for 2 years.
[/quote]

like I said "HWID", and dont believe everything kyetard says...

0xB6F5F0

Reaction score
well the "keytard" have a shitload of hidden functions, naughty functions :3

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
well the "keytard" have a shitload of hidden functions, naughty functions :3
they are not hidden, just not documented you can see all pawn natives in clear- ASCII.