Help How to evade ban?

baza786

Reaction score
Hi got banned on crazybobs cops and robbers because a friend sent me a crasher to unlock fps limit past 90 and it instantly banned me. When I clicked spawn game just froze, so I assume I got anti cheat ban, every time i join now it says banned from server. I tried different vpns, even a dedicated IP which also didn't work, I assume they have a vpn detector which doesn't let you connect on vpns or detects that your on one.

anyway is there anyway i can unban, I tried restarting my modem, i asked isp to change ip but they said im on a Dynamic one so it changes whenever ( wasn't specific)
I tried changing my IP using this but it wasn't giving me any internet connection, but i assume they can also ban your public IPV4 which would be your isp address and this is just your private one.
any help appreciated please i cba waiting 2 weeks for unban

Screenshot 2024-07-04 220425.png

Alberto.cs

Reaction score
You got a CLEO file that does a GPCI change that should help you.
Change your IP, not through a simple VPN in your home, disconnect the router and reconnect after that, check if the IP changes

In addition the "sobfox" project works great and you have gpci_slot there which is an excellent option.

It looks like the GPCI CLEO you got is what blocked you in WTLS.
Because it is created for you every time you enter a new GPCI server, WTLS checks your GPCI and they know if it is random every time, so they block you.
So what you need is to use the man's project called "sobfox" because there you have slot_gpci which is intended exactly for this kind of problems

Zchickensh

Reaction score
dynamic ip but its sticky i asked on my isps forum and they said u need to buy a router.. or turn my wifi off for like a week lol

yh well i used @SobFoX and it got detected everytime i join with it now im instantly banned, mainly for aimbot and auto cbug, most of the ppl that dm on the server cheat, so i decided i need some fire power too :D.
No need to use sobfox, install the cheats you want seperately using cleo, sampfuncs or moonloader and use them. I recommend hplock, dmg mods, aimbot and object finder for CB. You can play like a normal player and toggle these when neccesary. This is what every player there does.

baza786

Reaction score
Change your IP, not through a simple VPN in your home, disconnect the router and reconnect after that, check if the IP changes

In addition the "sobfox" project works great and you have gpci_slot there which is an excellent option.

Because it is created for you every time you enter a new GPCI server, WTLS checks your GPCI and they know if it is random every time, so they block you.
So what you need is to use the man's project called "sobfox" because there you have slot_gpci which is intended exactly for this kind of problems
No need to use sobfox, install the cheats you want seperately using cleo, sampfuncs or moonloader and use them. I recommend hplock, dmg mods, aimbot and object finder for CB. You can play like a normal player and toggle these when neccesary. This is what every player there does.
@Zchickensh can you link me them do you have discord? I can't find any good ones tbh.
@Alberto.cs i've tried the gpci it unban me once but i got banned again cuz sobfox got detected, so now it doesn't work, I restart modem IP Doesnt change, its my ISP they have sticky ips only rlly change if u turn off modem for 1 week or get a replacement modem.. I use sobfox alrdy and changed the gpci number slot it doesnt work for CB CNR

baza786

Reaction score
I can't find a good working aimbot most are old and dont work properly. dmg mods i have alrdy, hp lock i never tried that wud be too unlegit, also can u find me auto cbug? my hands dont work like they use to be before :D i cant cbug for shit lmao. also theres some stuff ppl use to make it hard to get chainsawed i think its anti cs or chainsaw.cs might be lag.cs even whenthey get cs locked they escape it

Expl01T3R

Reaction score
I can't find a good working aimbot most are old and dont work properly. dmg mods i have alrdy, hp lock i never tried that wud be too unlegit, also can u find me auto cbug? my hands dont work like they use to be before :D i cant cbug for shit lmao. also theres some stuff ppl use to make it hard to get chainsawed i think its anti cs or chainsaw.cs might be lag.cs even whenthey get cs locked they escape it
I will code smooth aim to my project soon cuz lot of people were asking for it.

Expl01T3R

Reaction score

Public shared method to calculate key from which is later being generated gpci is outdated and detected on lot of servers.

Also you are literally pushing ugbase people to start using sobfox project, it is good but highly packed and tbh i would be scared to use it on my pc.

Zchickensh

Reaction score
Chainsaw is a big tricky in CB. If a player is moving, you cannot directly attack them with the chainsaw. Due to lag in SAMP, players are not where you see them in your screen. In your screen, you will see yourself attacking a player with a chainsaw but on the enemy’s screen, you are not. To fix this, just run in front of them with the chainsaw and they should take damage.

Also damage from chainsaw depends on FPS. Players with high FPS will die faster and those with less FPS will die slower. Some players will limit their FPS to 20 using a hotkey and it will take a long time to kill them.

Others toggle hplocks to avoid dying.

baza786

Reaction score
Chainsaw is a big tricky in CB. If a player is moving, you cannot directly attack them with the chainsaw. Due to lag in SAMP, players are not where you see them in your screen. In your screen, you will see yourself attacking a player with a chainsaw but on the enemy’s screen, you are not. To fix this, just run in front of them with the chainsaw and they should take damage.

Also damage from chainsaw depends on FPS. Players with high FPS will die faster and those with less FPS will die slower. Some players will limit their FPS to 20 using a hotkey and it will take a long time to kill them.

Others toggle hplocks to avoid dying.
yh true i think i found it, it was called fake lag.

baza786

Reaction score
Public shared method to calculate key from which is later being generated gpci is outdated and detected on lot of servers.

Also you are literally pushing ugbase people to start using sobfox project, it is good but highly packed and tbh i would be scared to use it on my pc.
nice, what would be rlly cool is if u add a /.friends function and option to make the aimbot ignore friends, npcs, and or afks/paused people. also auto cbug at a normal speed would be nice, most ones that i've tried are too fast and the bullet doesn't register getting shot in this server.

baza786

Reaction score
Inappropriate words during reply, punishment ban for 1 days.
@SobFoX stop being a retard and crashing cops and robber servers, i dont see what fun u get out of it u dirty zionist