How To Evade This?

divino

Reaction score
I was ban evade then the admin idk what he do he remove me from seeing the people i cant see people like its /fixmyvw anyone know how to evade this admin command?

xzytro

God
Reaction score
i don't know what /fixmyvw is, probably it's particularly in THAT server only.

But i had banned somebody once, it was from server host's firewall (volt host control panel>firewall bans) and he was not able to see the player list from the samp program. He was seeing the server as locked + 0/0 player list while the server had more than 35 players. Maybe you meant something like this.

divino

Reaction score
i don't know what /fixmyvw is, probably it's particularly in THAT server only.

But i had banned somebody once, it was from server host's firewall (volt host control panel>firewall bans) and he was not able to see the player list from the samp program. He was seeing the server as locked + 0/0 player list while the server had more than 35 players. Maybe you meant something like this.
no im in server but the admin have command to remove me from see the players i was not login i cant do /fixmyvw

ThermaL

Expert
Reaction score
[quote author="xzytro"]i don't know what /fixmyvw is, probably it's particularly in THAT server only.

no im in server but the admin have command to remove me from see the players i was not login i cant do /fixmyvw[/quote]
fixmyvw means fix my virtual world?

o_o

Reaction score
He means that an admin changed his virtual world and no, I think that you cannot do anything about that

iAnthony

Reaction score
I am an admin. In my server that command sends the person to another world, same features but in different world than everyone else

divino

Reaction score
I am an admin. In my server that command sends the person to another world, same features but in different world than everyone else
yes that is

xzytro

God
Reaction score
If it was just "interior" then that could be simple to make as a cleo file, saving the interior, and when an admin did something you just return back to your old interior with a simple key press.

Changing virtual world is possible but too hard, needs loads of memory functions & stuffs. Perhaps opcode could do it.

bigben07

Reaction score
take advantage of virtual world changes. Nobody to report you.