CLEO Help How to fix game crash for this cleo

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly_Trang

Reaction score
Hi, I downloaded a cleo made by SobFox. It automatically zooms in sniper's scope every time you use it.
I can still join the game and log into the server, and play normally. But when I change to Sniper Rilfe, and right click, it shows a bunch of error messages in chatlog and then crashes.
Hopefully SobFox reading this (or someone else with knowledge) can help me fix it.

Attachments

• autozoomGood (1).cs
    17.6 KB · Views: 10

SobFoX

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
The script works great, you have other things that are causing the problem

Check your folder How?

Extract one ASI file after the other you are using to check what is causing the conflict in the code / Remove other CS files and check what is causing the conflict

Kelly_Trang

Reaction score
The script works great, you have other things that are causing the problem

Check your folder How?

Extract one ASI file after the other you are using to check what is causing the conflict in the code / Remove other CS files and check what is causing the conflict

I tried again after deleting all other cleo and mod files in modloader, but it still crashes after error messages in chatlog:

SobFoX

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
I tried again after deleting all other cleo and mod files in modloader, but it still crashes after error messages in chatlog:
Try a new folder of the game clean, after that you will install samp, and after that cleo, then try without all the sampaddon and other junk around

Kelly_Trang

Reaction score
Try a new folder of the game clean, after that you will install samp, and after that cleo, then try without all the sampaddon and other junk around
I tried it already, but it still crashes like this clip.

ajom

Solutions
Reaction score
I tried using both Sobfox and Parazitas Scripts and both of them are working fine.
  • Sobfox's Script - Smooth Zooming-in
  • Script by Parazitas - Max Zoom-in

IDK what kind of GTA SA you have:
  • You might be missing some required files to run a cleo script(.cs).
    1. Reinstall Cleo
    2. Make sure to replace the following files inside at your gtasa directory. You should also make sure the these files exists.
      • cleo\FileSystemOperations.cleo
      • cleo\IniFiles.cleo
      • cleo\IntOperations.cleo
      • bass.dll
      • vorbisFile.dll
      • vorbisHooked.dll
      • cleo.asi
    3. Put the AutoZoom Script by either sobfox or parazitas at the cleo/ folder
  • You might have other MODs out there that causes crash to your GTA SA
    1. Rename modloader.asi > modloader.asi.bak
    2. backup all .asi files(other than cleo.asi) by adding a .bak name at the end of its name/extension. Make sure the cleo.asi is the only ASI plugin that exists.
  • You might've thought that you're using GTA SA version 1.0 US, even if not.
    1. Download the latest version of SAMPFUNCS
    2. extract SAMPFUNCS.asi at the gta sa main directory
    3. run GTA SA through SAMP
    4. when SAMPFUNCS throws an exception stating that you are not using 1.0 US, then replace your gta_sa.exe with this file.

Last edited:

Kelly_Trang

Reaction score
"of course" you already tried that
how the fuck is people supposed to know what you tried if you wait for suggestions and they say "of course i did that, lol"
Hey man, @ajom suggested to me to install GTA_SA.exe v1.0 US - requires to play multiplayer (Click on the image below and read carefully)
I installed it from scratch to be able to play Sa:mp (not to mention there are mod support tools that also require it to work), that's why I answered him like that. How do you want me to answer him?
If you can't help me, press Alt + left arrow key combination, find another topic and see. I did not create this topic to be taught how to speak to others properly.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-11-06 162910.png
    Screenshot 2021-11-06 162910.png
    12.3 KB · Views: 12

Kelly_Trang

Reaction score
I tried using both Sobfox and Parazitas Scripts and both of them are working fine.
  • Sobfox's Script - Smooth Zooming-in
  • Script by Parazitas - Max Zoom-in

IDK what kind of GTA SA you have:
  • You might be missing some required files to run a cleo script(.cs).
    1. [*]Make sure to replace the following files inside at your gtasa directory. You should also make sure the these files exists.
      • cleo\IniFiles.cleo
      • bass.dll
      • vorbisFile.dll
      • vorbisHooked.dll
      • cleo.asi
      [*]Put the AutoZoom Script by either sobfox or parazitas at the cleo/ folder
    1. Rename modloader.asi > modloader.asi.bak
    2. backup all .asi files(other than cleo.asi) by adding a .bak name at the end of its name/extension. Make sure the cleo.asi is the only ASI plugin that exists.
  • You might've thought that you're using GTA SA version 1.0 US, even if not.
    4. when SAMPFUNCS throws an exception stating that you are not using 1.0 US, then replace your gta_sa.exe with this file.
I don't even know why I keep getting this error.
I removed all other cleo and mod files and tried again (SobFox told me to try before) and it still crashes: here
  1. Reinstall Cleo
  2. Make sure to replace the following files inside at your gtasa directory. You should also make sure the these files exists.
    • cleo\IniFiles.cleo
    • bass.dll
    • vorbisFile.dll
    • vorbisHooked.dll
    • cleo.asi
I will try reinstalling these files
I think it's due to SampFuncs. I use client 0.3dl, no SampFuncs to support this client (I was told) (not that I don't want to use another client, servers in Vietnam are required to use client 0.3dl - probably to reduce hacking/cheat ?).
Maybe SampFuncs has helped you to use cleo normally, but I don't have it so some cleo won't work.

ajom

Solutions
Reaction score
(not that I don't want to use another client, servers in Vietnam are required to use client 0.3dl - probably to reduce hacking/cheat ?).
False.

Maybe SampFuncs has helped you to use cleo normally, but I don't have it so some cleo won't work.
It works even without any other ASI plugins(cleo.asi only).

Parazitas already provided a package installer he's been using. Try using it.

Kelly_Trang

Reaction score
https://mega.nz/#!tc1xlTpZ!LcOYJyEjnNou1jx3y-JEodQ-LKFnSQ2OjaLb4dvndQ8

Most simple and easy way..
Using long time, no problems..
(Sorry for the late reply, I was so tired yesterday that I slept a lot.)
ah, I used your installer. do I have to uninstall the game before using it? (I used it overwriting old files)
The crash problem is fixed, cleo is working now. :yay:
but SobFox's one, when I right click, it always freezes for about 1 second, can you fix it :>
Thank you to everyone here for helping me.
Now mods can close this topic :>

Status
Not open for further replies.