Untagged Release How to hack weapons on SOME Servers.

MrUnknown

Reaction score
Hello there, Well. A long time ago i started exploiting on many server's and I found out how to hack weapons on server's like NG-RP,Project-LA etc. Im not sure if it works on other server's that aint got an edited NG-RP script but whatever, you can try it.

Alright, Im telling you NOW how it works:

1. I always wanted a Spas-12 on Project-La but no one sold it so, If you want a special gun that's not really for sale or really hard to get, get a shotgun first for an example.

2. After you got the shotgun you open up your weapon hack, Im using an edited version of the Weapon Menu (Cleo), now go to the shotgun category and simply hack a Spas-12.

3. As soon as you got the Spas-12 the Server still thinks you're holding a normal shotgun, so find a trunk/house or just drop (/dropweapon Shotgun(not spas12)) and drop it. You can also (/trunkput shotgun) If you dont want to lose the shotgun.

4. And Voilà! The Spas-12 Synced to the server, you can now Stash it in your house/trunk without getting a text that you're not holding any weapon.

You can also multiply weapons with this methode, I wanted to multiply my AK47's and sell them, so I borrowed a AK from a friend, hacked a M4 on it and then hacked a AK again, gave the AK back to a friend and had another AK.

IF YOU TRY THIS ITS ON YOUR OWN RISK, I DONT REALLY KNOW IF IT WORKS ON OTHER SERVER'S. SO BETTER CREATE A SECOND ACCOUNT AND TRY IT, ALSO. CHANGE YOUR IP BEFORE DOING IT IF YOU DONT HAVE A DYNAMIC IP.

Have fun!

Harlem

Reaction score
Guess someone found out finally, this is the way you mix your knowledge with testing + s0beit.
Great work man, i found it out couple of months but didn't want to release it :p :p:p

lukas

Reaction score
Can I just use s0beit to get Spas12?

Great tutorial man

Supermacy31

Reaction score
Patched for NGRP.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
& if it's not patched for NGRP, how do you do it for NGRP?

zaki19

Reaction score
i use to use from time ago on NGRP but it no longer working .

NewbieWannaBE

Reaction score
when ngrp patched it he release it ;) ;);)

People tend to keep secret most legit cheats on famous servers in order to get advantage of them, before they release them. ( If they ever do, 90% are released after they were patched :) :):) )

WellThatWentWellXD

Reaction score
On PLA you can actually just hack a pump action shotgun anyway, just use the Dgun cheat & spawn one.

I'm not sure you can use the hacked pump action to then go on & hack a spas12, but you get a pump action shotgun£

MrUnknown

Reaction score
Well shit, NG-RP patched it. Im going to find a way to hack weapon's on it again :) :):)

reowin

Reaction score
can you post a better detailed version of this i dont understand it how do you know get banned for spawning the weapon in the first place

zaki19

Reaction score
on ngrp i have mat run bot i make it and i do not need to hack weapons :D :D:D
and i have jobs every where will be releassed soon

bigben07

Reaction score
Let me know if you find a way to get it on ngrp again.