i need sniper headshot aimbot

prosniper

Reaction score
hi every one . first of all warm thanks to  Eugheniy Valer'evich that he made a sniper body + headshot aimbot . its really good he changed its hot key to shift for me which make me more pro ahahh. but now this sniper aimbot has some bugs like

when i aim some one and press shif the aimbot start following the person but when he is up and i am down and i want to shot him with aimbot  when i press shif i get 160 degree turn.  i mean i cant shot thos players who is on the roof tops or mountains i cant shot with aimbot thos guys who is up from me and the second thing is that . this aimbot is not working from many far its work only from near distance . if some one can make for me aimbot like this must reply to my topic thanks so much for reading. :not bad:

_=Gigant=_

Reaction score
prosniper said:
hi every one . first of all warm thanks to  Eugheniy Valer'evich that he made a sniper body + headshot aimbot . its really good he changed its hot key to shift for me which make me more pro ahahh. but now this sniper aimbot has some bugs like

when i aim some one and press shif the aimbot start following the person but when he is up and i am down and i want to shot him with aimbot  when i press shif i get 160 degree turn.  i mean i cant shot thos players who is on the roof tops or mountains i cant shot with aimbot thos guys who is up from me and the second thing is that . this aimbot is not working from many far its work only from near distance . if some one can make for me aimbot like this must reply to my topic thanks so much for reading. :not bad:
 you can try to use aim mod by Opcode.exe type AIM to activate  [attachment=4875]

P.S not really headshot aim but it won't turn for 160 degree when aiming in targets which are on high places

Attachments

• ProAim.cs
    25.6 KB · Views: 23

prosniper

Reaction score
_=Gigant=_ said:
prosniper said:

you can try to use aim mod by Opcode.exe type AIM to activate  

P.S not really headshot aim but it won't turn for 160 degree when aiming in targets which are on high places

thanks dude but actually i need headshot+body aimbot for sniper without bugs btw thanks for resopnse