I'm BACK... and I'm GONE!

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
ORE WA CHIN CHIN DAISUKI NAN DA YO

idk whats this meant to be thats in the spoiler but its here
Well, hello, anyone, everyone... I was prisoned by Springfield, I was in a communist jail for for a month, in a plastic cell filled with cancer... there was a specified shower just for me with an implemented mechanism that would drop a soap every time I'd enter the shower... Oh, God, it was wonderful!
Yeah, hello, I'm back from a 'vacation' paid and organised by Sprgfld! In the meantime I almost completely quit Skype, CLEO, but not hacking... instead I went on keylogging, RATing, etc. for 'science' of course! Although, yes in the meantime, I have made a few hacks, modified a few... might just release some here before I leave... Oh, yes, I'm leaving in about 3-5 days and going to Sahara desert to eat sand, but before that, I'll probably contribute in some way... So, yes, this will be both a 'hello' and a 'goodbye' letter... of course, that doesn't mean I'll be gone forever, but by the time I come back to rape sum ass 0x688 will probably rename the community to something different and not 'Underground Base'!

kden