Isis

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
It's happening everywhere, there are much worse things going on (which does not mean what happened is harmless) but calm down why you guys only give paris the attention?
Because the media pushed it up (again)?

[CVT]Te[R]minater

Reaction score
0x688 link said:
It's happening everywhere, there are much worse things going on (which does not mean what happened is harmless) but calm down why you guys show give paris the attention?
Because the media pushed it up (again)?
I know, there are attacks in lebanon and many other countries but western media is biased and dosent care about ppl in those countries

HarrisonFord

Reaction score
Exactly what 0x688 said.

The only reason people talk so much about paris and shit, is because of the media.
Seems suddenly nobody cares about the rest of the world.
Africa, children dies everyday from hunger. Women dies everyday giving birth etc.

ISIS will get destroyed soon enuff.

Carl Johnson

Reaction score
Don't worry guys, isis will get their ass handed by Obama and Vladimir Putin.
Fukin Syria isis is getting rekt by France jet fighter. As always, shitty isis Muslim

Child_

Reaction score
I like to see bunch of kids fighting over ISIS, But let me get it straight, A single country can never defeat ISIS.

You see, ISIS is still reproducing, ask the people in Pakistan. There are some small places inside huge cities, Areas which have a very low Police influence, Those areas contain 'agents'. These agents then hire people from those cities and take them to the Border(Pakistan - Afghanistan), And so they are send to fight or die.

It's not only Pakistan, there are many more countries which are a main source of these terrorist groups.

[CVT]Te[R]minater

Reaction score
Jokerπ link said:
Fukin Syria isis is getting rekt by France jet fighter. As always, shitty isis Muslim
If all Muslims were terrorists then I would be dead by now as I slept with many Muslim girls

Paul159

Reaction score
Jokerπ link said:
USA is supporting Isis,  how could they bomb their friends?

Child_

Reaction score
Those 'agents' are not hired by anyone, they just work for the Islamic state.

And guys, where is this thread going to? Don't mention any religion, I my self am a Muslim.

T3KTONIT

Reaction score
The gay Gamer link said:
Those 'agents' are not hired by anyone, they just work for the Islamic state.

And guys, where is this thread going to? Don't mention any religion, I my self am a Muslim.
sorry man but the religion is the problem... in the islamic "chari'aa" they say you should distribute islam, and if they don't accept islam, you must fight them to death!.

that's what they call "jihad", and in jihad there are a lot of things like "malakt el yamine", which basically means anything that u gain from the fight u can keep it (houses,money,women,slaves,etc...), imagine taking women for yourself, and having sex with them if you desire to... and do anything u want to do them(sell them, kill them do whatever), so its pretty fucked up...

i could already imagine a better model of reality if religion didn't exist, if we only instead fought each other with intellectual ideas only, such as philosophical debates, scientific theories, etc...

Carl Johnson

Reaction score
T3K link said:
sorry man but the religion is the problem... in the islamic "chari'aa" they say you should distribute islam, and if they don't accept islam, you must fight them to death!.

that's what they call "jihad", and in jihad there are a lot of things like "malakt el yamine", which basically means anything that u gain from the fight u can keep it (houses,money,women,slaves,etc...), imagine taking women for yourself, and having sex with them if you desire to... and do anything u want to do them(sell them, kill them do whatever), so its pretty fucked up...

i could already imagine a better model of reality if religion didn't exist, if we only instead fought each other with intellectual ideas only, such as philosophical debates, scientific theories, etc...

Pretty much it's not an religion of Peace.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-WlqrkXImsk

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wfeZZxeH0Ds

[CVT]Te[R]minater

Reaction score
it depends in how u interpret Islam, even though I am not a Muslim but I know Muslims were peaceful until 1979 , it was when US started messing up with Iran and doing shit with Israel Arabs went mad.

Child_

Reaction score
As someone said above, USA created them. I agree with that but USA can not finish them the way they want. If they could they would've killed them a long time ago instead of fighting 24/7 in Afghanistan.

ISIS(Islamic State Of Iran & Syria) and ISIL (Islamic State Of Iran & Lebanon) are now out of the hands of USA, They are now united under many Leaders. They will fight, But let me guarantee you One thing, ISIS will never be defeated.

Actually ISIS is pretty much fighting the Non-Muslims or the US army present in Afghan. The people who are terrorizing the world in the name of Islam and ISIS are 'Extremist's' who just kill anyone who stops their path.

In Islam its said that 'Blood of a Muslim is 'HARAM' on another Muslim', But what these 'Extremist's' are doing is, Killing their fellow Muslims which is why they are not really obeying to what is said.

Paul159

Reaction score
For now the US Isis is useful because, of the oil. When oil end they will smash them. That's my opinion

Child_

Reaction score
You see, ISIS is doing a great deal of damage to US, Interrupting their exports, Stopping the weapon shipments before they even come into Afghan to heal their fellow US Soldiers.

Carl Johnson

Reaction score
The gay Gamer link said:
You see, ISIS is doing a great deal of damage to US, Interrupting their exports, Stopping the weapon shipments before they even come into Afghan to heal their fellow US Soldiers.

xALhF5S.jpg

US and Russia will destroy isis.
Isis is a bunch of pussies and they will get their ass handed just like fucking dick head ossama bin laden faggot

gME9r6A.jpg

Cinaro

Reaction score
well there planning to attack the white house and rome so there gonna be bommed now  :trollface: