CLEO Help Just change one thing in this cleo

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

aPELAobr

Reaction score
Soo guys. I have this cleo who TP on checkpoints with 'y' key. But he dont TP on race's checkpoint, and i want this able to do this too. Someone can help me? (sorry for my english)

@springfield

Attachments

• CPS (1).cs
    19.2 KB · Views: 30
Reaction score
aPELAobr said:
supahdupahnubah said:
Aint nobody got time (for that xD) to help a guy who didn't try at all, post what you've achieved and then maybe someone will help you

I posted this at springfield's suggestion because the request area is closed! If you were an active member, you would know this. Thx for lost your, and my time.

Springfield : "idk what's that, but you can make a post in the help section with what you've tried so far."

aPELAobr

Reaction score
supahdupahnubah said:
aPELAobr said:
supahdupahnubah said:
Aint nobody got time (for that xD) to help a guy who didn't try at all, post what you've achieved and then maybe someone will help you

I posted this at springfield's suggestion because the request area is closed! If you were an active member, you would know this. Thx for lost your, and my time.

Springfield : "idk what's that, but you can make a post in the help section with what you've tried so far."

This cleo just need ONE MORE little thing a[font=arial, sans-serif]nd I have no knowledge for this, so I'm asking for help. Now dude, if you can not help, why you're still here???  :areyoukiddingme: [/font]

Reaction score
That's why request section was closed. You either enjoy public hack, or try to get some skills to be able edit those. This section is for helping people that achieved something, but have stuck somewhere, so this is why I'm still here

aPELAobr

Reaction score
supahdupahnubah said:
That's why request section was closed. You either enjoy public hack, or try to get some skills to be able edit those. This section is for helping people that achieved something, but have stuck somewhere, so this is why I'm still here

that's why request section was closed? are you right about it? i think not.. And as I realized, you're just a member (who probably does not have those skills) just looking for confusion.

Reaction score
aPELAobr said:
supahdupahnubah said:

that's why request section was closed? are you right about it? i think not.. And as I realized, you're just a member (who probably does not have those skills) just looking for confusion.

Think whatever you want, don't know if others will help you, that's just my opinion

Reaction score
You can add from here http://ugbase.eu/Thread-SNIPPET-SA-MP-Checkpoints (updated offsets are in the last posts).

[shcode=cpp]
:ct
wait 0
if
   0AB0: 89
then    
   if call @is_cp_active 0
   then
       call @get_cp_pos 0 1@ 2@ 3@
       0@ = 1
   end
   if call @is_racecp_active 0
   then
       call @get_racecp_pos 0 1@ 2@ 3@
       0@ = 2
   end

if 0@ <> 0
   then
       if 044B: $PLAYER_ACTOR
       then
           call @SendOnFootDataSync 3 1@ 2@ 3@
       else        
           call @SendInCarDataSync 3 1@ 2@ 3@
       end  
       0@ = 0  
   end
end
jump @ct
[/shcode]

aPELAobr

Reaction score
springfield said:
You can add from here http://ugbase.eu/Thread-SNIPPET-SA-MP-Checkpoints (updated offsets are in the last posts).

[shcode=cpp]
:ct
wait 0
if
   0AB0: 89
then    
   if call @is_cp_active 0
   then
       call @get_cp_pos 0 1@ 2@ 3@
       0@ = 1
   end
   if call @is_racecp_active 0
   then
       call @get_racecp_pos 0 1@ 2@ 3@
       0@ = 2
   end

if 0@ <> 0
   then
       if 044B: $PLAYER_ACTOR
       then
           call @SendOnFootDataSync 3 1@ 2@ 3@
       else        
           call @SendInCarDataSync 3 1@ 2@ 3@
       end  
       0@ = 0  
   end
end
jump @ct
[/shcode]

I really dont know how to do that  :sadpepe:  [font=arial, sans-serif]It was supposed to be just a request, but an ordering area is closed  :-/ [/font]

MrChristmas

Expert
Reaction score
"Ordering" area is closed for a reason.

Cleo request section is closed, we do not take any Cleo requests at the time being and you shouldn't make any request threads in any other sections... I do not understand why is it so hard to get.

This is help section, we can help you to fix something in your code, or give you an guidance to make something but we will not make it for you. With you attitude now, you clearly do not want to try to make something therefore we cannot help you.

Read some tutorials and topics and try to make something, and even if it doesn't work we will help you to fix it. Reply to this topic if you accomplish something.

aPELAobr

Reaction score
Mr.Christmas said:

Cleo request section is closed, we do not take any Cleo requests at the time being and you shouldn't make any request threads in any other sections... I do not understand why is it so hard to get.

This is help section, we can help you to fix something in your code, or give you an guidance to make something but we will not make it for you. With you attitude now, you clearly do not want to try to make something therefore we cannot help you.

Read some tutorials and topics and try to make something, and even if it doesn't work we will help you to fix it. Reply to this topic if you accomplish something.

Okay.. Soo help me with this. Why can not i compile this?

http://imgur.com/a/rjHdr

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
aPELAobr said:
Mr.Christmas said:

Okay.. Soo help me with this. Why can not i compile this?

http://imgur.com/a/rjHdr

you need mlg skills to fix dat error  :motherofgod:
anyways, learn coding and you will fix it. its a simple error, learn cleo, don't directly play and mix unknown stuff(by this I mean don't c&p random) in it, you are calling a function which is invalid, you don't have any label as "is_racecp_active"
also I can see you do not understand what spring field said, he even gave you a link to the post -_-.
add this in ur code
Code:
:is_racecp_active
IF 0AA2: 0@ = loadlib "samp.dll"
THEN 0A8E: 1@ = 0@ + 0x212A94
    0A8D: 1@ = readMem 1@ sz 4 vp 0
    1@ += 0x49
    0A8D: 1@ = readMem 1@ sz 4 vp 0
    IF 1@ == TRUE
    THEN 0485:  return_true
    ELSE 059A:  return_false
    END
    0AA3: freelib 0@
END
0AB2: ret 0
requoting: http://ugbase.eu/Thread-SNIPPET-SA-MP-Checkpoints
visit that to get more checkpoint functions
and also learn cleo before posting a help, you not knowing cleo and asking others to help you is the same as requesting a cleo, copying and pasting whatever they tell.

monday

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
isn't this error caused by lack of sampfuncs plugin in Sanny Builder directory?

http://ugbase.eu/Thread-ASI-SAMPFUNCS-5-3-0-3-7?highlight=sf_5_X_X_sdk.zip

For developers:
sf_5_X_X_sdk.zip : contains both the dev. files for CLEO and C++ API.
- Copy all files from the "SB data" to "/Sanny Builder 3/data/sa".

Status
Not open for further replies.