CLEO Help Keybinder nearest ID? please help

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

xebbish

Reaction score
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Guys please help me out! I've been looking everywhere.[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]I noticed another thread about a keybinder and was wondering if there was a way to get the ID of the nearest player when fast clicking on a keyboard button.[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]For example, instead of having a keybind that does only "/rape", having one that does "/rape [ID of nearest player]" [/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]I know this is possible but if someone could make this script for me little fast and tell me where/how to put it, it would be so appreciated guys, seriously. I don't know where to put it, will you guys make a AutoHotKey script? If so I guess i'll have to download that program, right?[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]And I would also like to know if I can do the same with for example /ar [nearest player] too? Maybe I can just change /rape to /ar on the script someone will make, hopefully. Appreciate it guys..[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Very thankful for help![/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]All the best,[/font]
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Xebbish.[/font]

Momo92

Reaction score
You could simply use AHK and the SAMP UDF. There is a function GetClosestPlayerId already built in.

Reaction score
Since you posted in the CLEO section i assume you want to do it in CLEO.
Here's an example, which will do /guard <id> 200 for the closest player, modify it to suit your needs(rape).
http://ugbase.eu/Thread-compile-error-again?pid=103143#pid103143

xebbish

Reaction score
springfield said:
Here's an example, which will do /guard <id> 200 for the closest player, modify it to suit your needs(rape).

Thanks so much for the answer buddy. Actually I would prefer like something for the program AutoHotKey if you could help me with that? (I dont have the program yet).

Because I get SO many crashes with CLEO stuff all the time :(

springfield said:

Thanks so much downloaded the compiled version gigant uploaded, but how do I edit this CS file, is it possible to just edit it with Notepad++?

Sanny Builder is such a mess for me bro.

And btw, I forgot to ask you, which key should I press for it to work? :)

Momo92 said:
You could simply use AHK and the SAMP UDF. There is a function GetClosestPlayerId already built in.

Sorry didnt see your reply but thank you, how do I mix and tweak with that? Biggest newbie you can find here bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.