lets think

not490

Reaction score
Okay so what admins can see.  Your IP ofc, nickname, Windows user name ? Add basics of hacking here, example: You have played long time in one server and you suddently want hack there but you dont want lose ur account. So tell best way to hide.

mutram

Reaction score
use cheats which don't make it too obvious. example: turn on werner on low health and use speedhack(opcode's) and run with B+2.

Reaction score
Depends on how you want to hack. Don't use car trollers, teleport hacks, airbreak, spawning guns/vehicles or mostly cheats that can be instant banned by the anticheat.

not490

Reaction score
I mostly meant how to hide, like change IP and windows user name and re install samp or what ?

mutram

Reaction score
not490 link said:
I mostly meant how to hide, like change IP and windows user name and re install samp or what ?

simple. get hideman http://ugbase.eu/releases/(cracked)hideman-vpn-application!(cracked) and install it. Open it and click the server u like.

Its pretty easy to detect if ur using proxy or not. You will have a list in ur proxy. select a country closer to you so it cant be detected that easy.

now hack :D

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
They can't get your username or anything like that.
They just have following things:
- IP Address / Range
- GPCI (a dumb hash)

.. not much heh?
But as some servers use GPCI to identify people it would help to change it with a spoofer (just search here).
To the IP- Address, you may change your IP Address with a restart of your router but you mostly belong to the same range (region specificed by the isp), that's too the problem if only one (you) are playing in your house they can be pretty sure that you are the person with THIS range sometimes they use it to ban people even if it's kinda "dumb" since ISP's are changing IPS many times between regions.

not490

Reaction score
Where GPCI is based, like what it means ? Where is it locared in my PC. Just confusing because people says its related on windows user name..

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
not490 link said:
Where GPCI is based, like what it means ? Where is it locared in my PC. Just confusing because people says its related on windows user name..
It's a hash based on your GTA San Andreas User Files directory, as it is in your documents it's also based on your Window name.

not490

Reaction score
0x688 link said:
It's a hash based on your GTA San Andreas User Files directory, as it is in your documents it's also based on your Window name.
Is there solution to evade this ban ? Because even i change my dynamic IP it wont help, im still banned