LoLZ banned on SA-MP

[CVT]Te[R]minater

Reaction score
Got banned from SA-MP forums coz i had put my youtube channel link in signature :D  :dont_care:
nOOb admins took away all my 45 reps !! Making some cleo vids in cessil's server !! :p

Untitled.jpg

0B36

Expert
Reaction score
You were the ban evader "Arjanz", and Ebola reported you.

Ebola has been banned too, hope you're happy now  :trollface:

#Fact - Ban evaders get banned again and again.

[CVT]Te[R]minater

Reaction score
Ebola himself ban evader, and arjanz was banned unfairly I still dont know why I was banned earlier

0B36

Expert
Reaction score
If you're going to ban evade, change your personality, your way of replying, responding to threads in whole, become a whole new person, kill the old one within you, that's how you survive as a ban evader. There are still a lot more things, but these are the basics.

You made a mistake as usual and got caught, so the ban hammer raped you again.

[CVT]Te[R]minater

Reaction score
0B36 link said:
If you're going to ban evade, change your personality, your way of replying, responding to threads in whole, become a whole new person, kill the old one within you, that's how you survive as a ban evader. There are still a lot more things, but these are the basics.

You made a mistake as usual and got caught, so the ban hammer raped you again.

Thanks for the tip , I knew these things but after a month or so I just swept away from them :p ways tour name in samp forums btw?

0B36

Expert
Reaction score
Te[R]minater link=topic=11834.msg67355#msg67355 date=1419856826]
Thanks for the tip , I knew these things but after a month or so I just swept away from them :p ways tour name in samp forums btw?

....and I'm never going to reveal that. You were not clever enough and you told us yours in your FS thread on this forum.  :trollface:

[CVT]Te[R]minater ->> TRTDM ->> Arjanz