Not open for further replies.

bartekdvd

Reaction score
THIS IS THE OBJECTS STEALER I MADE  :fuck_yea:

THE FUNCTIONS :
Code:
	pChatWindow->AddClientMessage( -0, "===============================" );
	pChatWindow->AddClientMessage( -1, " MapRecorder by Noob Retard." );
	pChatWindow->AddClientMessage( -0, "==================================================" );
	pChatWindow->AddClientMessage( -1, " /mrstart [distance]" );
	pChatWindow->AddClientMessage( -1, " Starts objects recording within specified distance." );
	pChatWindow->AddClientMessage( -1, " If distance is not set or 0 then ignored." );
	pChatWindow->AddClientMessage( -0, "==================================================" );
	pChatWindow->AddClientMessage( -1, " /mrstop" );
	pChatWindow->AddClientMessage( -1, " Stops objects recording." );
	pChatWindow->AddClientMessage( -0, "==========================================================================" );
	pChatWindow->AddClientMessage( -1, " /mrsave <filename> [format]" );
	pChatWindow->AddClientMessage( -1, " Saves recorded objects to the specified file and resets MapRecorder state." );
	pChatWindow->AddClientMessage( -1, " Filename must be set. Example: \"/mrsave objects\" saves as objects.txt" );
	pChatWindow->AddClientMessage( -1, " The location where files are stored is GTA San Andreas User Files\\SAMP" );
	pChatWindow->AddClientMessage( -1, " The [format] param is optional and states for output format." );
	pChatWindow->AddClientMessage( -1, " Available formats:" );
	pChatWindow->AddClientMessage( -1, " d - CreateDynamicObject format" );
	pChatWindow->AddClientMessage( -1, " If [format] is not set or different than above then CreateObject is used" );
	pChatWindow->AddClientMessage( -0, "==========================================================================" );
	pChatWindow->AddClientMessage( -1, " /mrreset" );
	pChatWindow->AddClientMessage( -1, " Resets MapRecorder state, so recorded objects are removed from memory." );

THE ADDITIONAL INFO:
You can use /mrstop AND /mrstart to pause/resume recording. If you want to save in CreateDynamicObject format just use "/mrsave stealedobjects d". THAT "d" IS REALLY IMPORTANT, YOU KNOW.

I give you a source code, so you can modify/improve it for your own needs, BUT YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND SHIT FROM IT THOUGH  :watchout:

THE INSTALLATION:
1. INSTALL ANY ASI LOADER OR CLEO.
2. COPY THE ASI TO THE GTA.
3. ???
4. DONE.

DOWNLOAD IN THE ATTACHMENTS.

Attachments

• MapRecorder.zip
    86.5 KB · Views: 2,233

DzkAy

Reaction score
Good job , i love retard's work ;)

Norn

Reaction score
LOL this is going to make a lot of server owners very angry, very cool release though

ryuzzkung

Reaction score
Excuse me ! What objects stealer

Object is Hat , Sunglasses ?  like this ?

Sorry I just want to know .  :yesyes:

Junellz

Reaction score
ryuzzkung link said:
Excuse me ! What objects stealer

Object is Hat , Sunglasses ?  like this ?

Sorry I just want to know .  :yesyes:

It steals buildings or map from a sever

YeAhx

Reaction score
NOTE - As far as I know this will record all streamed objects so you have to roam around to a complete map.

Peroxide

Reaction score
It's awesome but can you make so it saves textures and vehicles and also removeobject?

systendata

Reaction score
I'm trying to understand what this does.. does it discover and save in a file every object like money pick-up for example?

Peroxide

Reaction score
systendata link said:
I'm trying to understand what this does.. does it discover and save in a file every object like money pick-up for example?
No if you see a map on server like a race track or stunt or something you turn that on roam around that map and save and you have that map but I am wondering if somone can make this so it's saves removebuilding and textures

systendata

Reaction score
Peroxide link said:
[quote author=systendata link=topic=8383.msg49137#msg49137 date=1405896117]
No if you see a map on server like a race track or stunt or something you turn that on roam around that map and save and you have that map but I am wondering if somone can make this so it's saves removebuilding and textures
[/quote]

Oh I understand now, it copies the map technically. Awesome thanks!

re]b0ot_

Reaction score
This works wonderfully.
For example, I managed to copy:
Water Coaster from UIF
http://pastebin.com/kU6dy6dH
And many others  :urtheman:

Best .asi ever. Now I can make a stunt server without even mapping  :eek:h_stop_it_u:

Here's what I do:
/mrstart 9999
And drive the track
/mrstop
After that
/mrsave <filename> d

McAwesome

Reaction score
it is crashing  :bawww: :bawww:

P.S:Working, but i have no clue where does it save lol?

P.S:im just cunt cunt cunt, fixed it, and yo' good job :not_bad:

mrT101

Reaction score
Is there a way to have all recorded objects load when i join a server so that custom mapped areas are not affected by the streaming distance of the server?

Status
Not open for further replies.