Untagged Release MapRecorder - objects stealer

Status
Not open for further replies.

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
mrT101 link said:
Is there a way to have all recorded objects load when i join a server so that custom mapped areas are not affected by the streaming distance of the server?
NO you only get the data if the server knows that you're in the range.
Also for > 1000 Objects you need a streamer who is again abit slower.

0B36

Expert
Reaction score
Crashes as soon as I run /mrstart and I already have the ASI loader.

McAwesome

Reaction score
Flash link said:
Remove d3d9 file from your game folder (enb/sobeit)  :celeral_guy: and it will work great  :urtheman:

0B36

Expert
Reaction score
McAwesome link said:
[quote author=Flash link=topic=8383.msg51208#msg51208 date=1406785281]
Remove d3d9 file from your game folder (enb/sobeit)  :celeral_guy: and it will work great  :urtheman:
[/quote]

Thanks for the workaround mate, it worked, I forgot to save the recorded objects though  :angry:

jhonDoe

Reaction score
hi bro whats the use of map recoder and how i will use it please explain it to me :watchout:

ClausBear

Expert
Reaction score
jhonDoe link said:
hi bro whats the use of map recoder and how i will use it please explain it to me :watchout:

if u have ur own noob server and u want some mapping but dont want to map it urself but pick out some pro shit you go on a server with the mapping and turn this mod on then it will steal the mapping and you can then add it into ur own noob server

iAmir

Reaction score
is there anyway to have map rec and sobeit together?
because we can do /mrstart  and use airbreak and move on maps
and we can get maps easily

and 2.
if you can please add something to get Attached objects

0B36

Expert
Reaction score
amirab link said:
is there anyway to have map rec and sobeit together?
because we can do /mrstart  and use airbreak and move on maps
and we can get maps easily

and 2.
if you can please add something to get Attached objects

No there isn't. S0beit is not compatible with maprecorder, hence you will crash if both of them are placed together. Remove the d3d9.dll if you're gonna use this.

inZ

Reaction score
HHHJJJKKK link said:
I saved.
Where is file of map?
The location where files are stored is GTA San Andreas User Files\\SAMP" ); :fuck_you: :hellno:

Ryz

Reaction score
Not working perfectly

Like there is not removeobject..
wrong info records sometime .1 object and listed 3 time in stealedobject notepad

McAwesome

Reaction score
Ryz link said:
Not working perfectly

Like there is not removeobject..
wrong info records sometime .1 object and listed 3 time in stealedobject notepad

you're right over here....

UMD

Reaction score
How to install and use it, can you please tell me step by step?

Thank you.

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
You guys have the source, do it yourself you have a excellent base.

mRokass

Reaction score
:celeral_spitting: Ouu yeaaa, big thanks for u dude  :yesyes:

qICEp

Reaction score
Very nice but can you make tutorial on memory hacking? Nothing fancy only a step by step tut on how to find opcode for some function, nothing more. (Id like to extend these base, or at least be able to update it for future versions)

Also guys, these is only for 0.3z R1 client. And objects are duplicated because they are streamed. These tool does not have RemoveObject and SetObjectMaterial scans , but these is perfect base to start with, only if you know a bit of C++ and Memory hacking (Thats why i asked for a simple tutorial)

prlanbrate

Reaction score
Can someone add to this cleo mod RemoveObject and SetObjectMaterial, and send me PM.... I'll give him cs 1.6 steam account, i need it please? Because idk shit of this codes  :yesyes:

sry 4 bad eng

wallride

Reaction score
i wonder if this could be used to find the moneyrush money bag in crazybobs? Hmmmm idk how to configure that tho..

iAmir

Reaction score
when i wanted to compile
i got these errors :|

C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:11:55: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'PCHAR {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:11:55: error: invalid conversion from 'void (*)(PCHAR) {aka void (*)(char*)}' to 'PVOID {aka void*}' [-fpermissive]
In file included from C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CCheat.h:11:0,
                from C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:1:
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\SAMP.h:285:8: error:  initializing argument 2 of 'void SAMP::CCmdWindow::AddCmdProc(PCHAR, PVOID)' [-fpermissive]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:12:53: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'PCHAR {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:12:53: error: invalid conversion from 'void (*)(PCHAR) {aka void (*)(char*)}' to 'PVOID {aka void*}' [-fpermissive]
In file included from C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CCheat.h:11:0,
                from C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:1:
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\SAMP.h:285:8: error:  initializing argument 2 of 'void SAMP::CCmdWindow::AddCmdProc(PCHAR, PVOID)' [-fpermissive]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:13:44: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'PCHAR {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:13:44: error: invalid conversion from 'void (*)(PCHAR) {aka void (*)(char*)}' to 'PVOID {aka void*}' [-fpermissive]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:14:46: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'PCHAR {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:14:46: error: invalid conversion from 'void (*)(PCHAR) {aka void (*)(char*)}' to 'PVOID {aka void*}' [-fpermissive]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:15:44: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'PCHAR {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:15:44: error: invalid conversion from 'void (*)(PCHAR) {aka void (*)(char*)}' to 'PVOID {aka void*}' [-fpermissive]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:17:69: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'PCHAR {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:18:65: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'PCHAR {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:19:65: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'PCHAR {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:20:70: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'PCHAR {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:21:69: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'PCHAR {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp: In static member function 'static void CMapRecorder::CMDStartRecording(PCHAR)':
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:101:52: error: 'atof' was not declared in this scope
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:102:108: error: 'sprintf_s' was not declared in this scope
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:107:84: error: 'strcpy_s' was not declared in this scope
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:110:101: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'PCHAR {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:112:101: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'PCHAR {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp: In static member function 'static void CMapRecorder::CMDStopRecording(PCHAR)':
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:127:86: error: 'sprintf_s' was not declared in this scope
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:129:73: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'PCHAR {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:130:73: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'PCHAR {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:132:73: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'PCHAR {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp: In static member function 'static void CMapRecorder::CMDSave(PCHAR)':
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:142:76: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'PCHAR {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:143:76: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'PCHAR {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:144:76: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'PCHAR {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:148:23: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'PCHAR {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:154:102: error: 'sscanf_s' was not declared in this scope
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:158:76: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'PCHAR {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:159:76: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'PCHAR {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:160:76: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'PCHAR {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:165:40: error: 'strcat_s' was not declared in this scope
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:170:2: error: 'FILE' was not declared in this scope
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:170:8: error: 'pFile' was not declared in this scope
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:171:31: error: 'fopen_s' was not declared in this scope
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:175:76: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'PCHAR {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:176:71: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'PCHAR {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:177:76: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'PCHAR {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:188:49: error: 'fprintf_s' was not declared in this scope
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:197:16: error: 'fclose' was not declared in this scope
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:201:75: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'PCHAR {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:202:68: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'PCHAR {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:203:75: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'PCHAR {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp: In static member function 'static void CMapRecorder::CMDReset(PCHAR)':
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:214:76: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'PCHAR {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:215:70: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'PCHAR {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:216:76: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'PCHAR {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp: In static member function 'static void CMapRecorder::CMDHelp(PCHAR)':
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:224:71: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'PCHAR {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:225:68: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'PCHAR {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:226:90: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'PCHAR {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:227:60: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'PCHAR {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:228:92: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'PCHAR {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:229:82: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'PCHAR {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:230:90: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'PCHAR {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:231:48: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'PCHAR {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:232:65: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'PCHAR {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:233:114: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'PCHAR {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:234:68: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'PCHAR {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:235:115: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'PCHAR {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:236:112: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'PCHAR {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:237:112: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'PCHAR {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:238:101: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'PCHAR {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:239:59: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'PCHAR {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:240:71: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'PCHAR {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:241:113: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'PCHAR {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:242:114: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'PCHAR {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:243:49: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'PCHAR {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:244:111: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'PCHAR {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]
C:\Documents and Settings\amirab\My Documents\Map_Recorder\MapRecorder\MapRecorder\CMapRecorder.cpp:245:114: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'PCHAR {aka char*}' [-Wwrite-strings]

i nead help please

Status
Not open for further replies.