Resource icon

CLEO Release Materials Master by Kevin Hendrews - Be the Mats Lord in SARP or same script

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
Hey guys  :trollface:
I was bored playing SARP and needed mats to level up arms dealer on my fam to sell m4's for 50k'ss
and I had only level 2 arms dealer  :bawww:
I decided to create this script, Its useful but detectable 99.9% because it teleports, But you can use it when no admins is online, I know how to check for admins!

First say "KEVY4LIFE" nah just jokin' nigga  :kidding:

It teleports to the material pickup then says /getmats, Executes that command in script, THen goes to the mats pickup place then stops if it is /oncemats command, Else in /massmatson it will keep loopin da shit and in /massmatsoff it will turn off :)

To get back after using /massmatson use /goback or something like that its all in /matsmasterhelp

Enjoy selling mats and guns :)
Btw if you need the admin checker tell me, I am adding it in attachments, Just press STAR(*) key on the numpad
It will teleport to cityhall and say /namechange - If it says there are no admins online to view your namechange request means no admins  :forever_hurra: else if it says /namechange [USAGE] or whatever somethng like that
Means admins online  :angry:

WARNING: The /massmatson is 99.9% detectable and /oncemats is like 50 or 99 too, But oncemats better because it teleports back to the old position and only do mat run 1 time, and the admin checker is detectable if the admin is specing you, But it teleports back too  :ugbase:

Use at own risk! I am not forcing
Tested on SARP and got banned by nothing for nothing..  :trollface:

Btw if you need armsdealerlevel.cs for SARP you can tell me, I will edit it for your name so it sells to you

:ugbase: In the attachment

Attachments

• matsmaster.cs
    20.6 KB · Views: 156
  • SARPAdminCheck.cs
    19.1 KB · Views: 121

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
Thanks, I posted it like 5-6 days ago but it got approved late..
I finally got banned at SARP, Aww I was arms dealer level 4 fuxing shit..

Routers

Reaction score
can you set delay 15 seconds  teleport ?    say auto - /getmats and wait 15 sec, next time teleport and retry fast /getmats .

// edit,  i setted 15 sec delay buttt  teleport hack auto ban in NGRP

Routers

Reaction score
i give yours technique,  go interior, change Virtual World, and go use him.  No one will see you, only admins spectate you and you are ban XDDDDDD  i using it change VW.  I think you need edit in description. Thanks you, so good working.

Status
Not open for further replies.