max settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

dark

Reaction score
Anyone know how to play samp max settings in bad pc (hack the game)

xzytro

God
Reaction score
samp max settings => high quality.
bad pc => can't play well at high quality.

Technically, impossible. Buy a simple ram stick. That's the hack you want.

Reaction score
Hahaha, i laughed more than i should. You can shrink your gta3.img but it will look the same at higher resolutions.

cApSL0ckb0mb3r

Reaction score
There are a few things you could do. It's not impossible.
If you overclock your CPU & GPU (Do not overclock too much it might over heat)
Then it should work a little better.
Close programs in the background that are running EG: Torrent Programs, Music programs & Skype.

You can use a USB modem for virtual ram, I did try but didn't notice any changes in speed. But maybe if you do it all properly and evenly you will get it a bit faster.

You can also get mods for SA-MP that reduce shadows ingame that cause it to lag.

.silent

Reaction score
i tried that trick with a usb, i used a 320GB hard drive and it maybe did a very very little thingy.I could play burnout without lags, but now i bought a new processor and more ram and it works without using a fucking hard drive :D :D:D

Before overclocking better check what AC do you have, some are very unstable.. like Modecom FEEL is unstable as shit and it may even explode. I had it and its unstable even when you dont overclock.

uzuz

Reaction score
If you can not play a 9 year old game on max settings you seriously need to upgrade your PC dude :D :D:D You can try overclocking with MSI Afterburner but it will probably just damage your hardware in the long run :/

Status
Not open for further replies.