Maybe Another Moderator?

Another Moderator?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

cApSL0ckb0mb3r

Reaction score
Since this forum is getting pretty busy...I had an idea that we might need another moderator?
I logged in 5 minutes ago and had to delete about 48547457 posts that haven't been approved yet because they were phaggots trying to sell shit like handbags, sunglasses and jerseys.
0x688 doesn't know that I have posted this (yet) But hopefully himself & everyone else agrees.
But as last time it won't be some random dude that will be promoted, It'll be someone that is trustworthy and active.

Vote people, vote!

dildotroll

Reaction score
I voted for yes as a lot of times the modertors are inactive in my tz so hopefully some one will be approved and they are active

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Actually about 2 weeks ago 0x688 and i have already thought about a new moderator, we've also got someone in the mind, but we just waited till "this" week (at the end of which i will go to france for studies and will be inactive until July).

He will arrange it.

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
This mod might be like 25GHZ or something or springfield the mods like xzytro and capslockbomb3r are like awesome scripters :) :):)

Hey but is le specialz better than modertaor

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
Like xzytro said, we have some peoples in mind and I appreciate ur post @cApSL0ckb0mb3r.