Help Memory Address

Fr0z3n

Reaction score
Hello guys!

Does someone have memory address for streaming radius for pickups, and objects?

Parazitas

God
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello guys!

Does someone have memory address for streaming radius for pickups, and objects?
It's usually by default 300m or less if sever owners changed it.

If sever owners using streamer.dll then not chance probably because it gets created when you are close.

But you could try sync your position around map in order to get pickups created

Last edited:

Fr0z3n

Reaction score
If it gets created when you are close, that means that he is constantly calculating distance between, I'm trying to find memory address for specific pickup, with that I can get to the memory pointer, and catch global memory for stream distance, then hopefully expand it

Parazitas

God
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
I think
If it gets created when you are close, that means that he is constantly calculating distance between, I'm trying to find memory address for specific pickup, with that I can get to the memory pointer, and catch global memory for stream distance, then hopefully expand it
I think It's sever side stuff, i don't see any requirements for distance.

You could make code which sync your position to specific coordinates.
So code should work like whirlpool type stuff which crates position from your body centre and spreading around you.

Example in picture.

This way you can make sever think that you are close to pickup.
And in order not to disappear while position being sent i recommend play with some memory to make sever think that you are in ESC.

I mean i was able to sell my fish without leaving my fishing place, so it definitely worked xD

Attachments

• whirlpool2.jpg
    whirlpool2.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Fr0z3n

Reaction score
I think

I think It's sever side stuff, i don't see any requirements for distance.

You could make code which sync your position to specific coordinates.
So code should work like whirlpool type stuff which crates position from your body centre and spreading around you.

Example in picture.

This way you can make sever think that you are close to pickup.
And in order not to disappear while position being sent i recommend play with some memory to make sever think that you are in ESC.

I mean i was able to sell my fish without leaving my fishing place, so it definitely worked xD
We are talking about streamer include, when pickup for example, is created dynamically, you have to set render distance. When you are in that radius, streamer shows pickup and creates dynamic memory address. Now, I'm trying to catch memory address that is calculating how close I am to that pickup (by moving towards pickup, and changing distance), using 'Increase Value', and 'Decrease Value', with that, I can find that dynamic memory address that is calculating distance. The thing is, when pickup gets destroyed, or I move too far, the pickup changes its address. So, with address we got, I can do Pointer Scan and find global memory address. Does this make sense?

Parazitas

God
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
We are talking about streamer include, when pickup for example, is created dynamically, you have to set render distance. When you are in that radius, streamer shows pickup and creates dynamic memory address. Now, I'm trying to catch memory address that is calculating how close I am to that pickup (by moving towards pickup, and changing distance), using 'Increase Value', and 'Decrease Value', with that, I can find that dynamic memory address that is calculating distance. The thing is, when pickup gets destroyed, or I move too far, the pickup changes its address. So, with address we got, I can do Pointer Scan and find global memory address. Does this make sense?
We can talk about this on discord