Help MG Funcs and Samp Funcs crashing ! heeelpppp

aPELAobr

Reaction score
I disabled my anti virus, deactivated my firewall, I put my samp to get in compatibility mode, my sa-mp is version 0.3z R2 and stopped working after I installed the 0.3.7 ..
  I noticed that something was wrong and reinstalled everything completely, but the error still persists ... Why ?? Help me!

:bawww: :bawww: :bawww: :bawww: :bawww: :bawww: :bawww: :bawww: :bawww: :bawww:

nETSe7v.png

aPELAobr

Reaction score
0B36 link said:
For guys like you I have this -  :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm:  :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm: :face_palm:

Who told you to install 0.3.7 ? Get back on 0.3z R1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can read, fagot? I said that I put 0.3.7 but after I saw the shit I did, I reinstalled ALL, but the error persists !!  :yuno:

aPELAobr

Reaction score
0B36 link said:
I read all right, mr retard ! sampfuncs and mgfuncs only work on 0.3z R1, stupid cry baby !

Dont' update your fucking client !

Yes, now it's fucked up and will continue to crash until it gets restored to previous working settings !

You sure about that ?? Before to shit with 0.3.7 I was using the 0.3z R2! I'll try to R1 if it works I will give you + 1!