Resource icon

m0d_sa Release [Mod Sobeit] Blue Eclipse

0B36

Expert
Reaction score
Your base s0beit is that of FYP's 4.4.0.0 I suppose. It still has that bug where you activate Aim Data or Bullet Data from Disable incoming packets and your game gets hanged. You should use newer patched source which is released here - https://github.com/BlastHackNet/mod_s0beit_sa/releases

_=Gigant=_

Reaction score
0B36 said:
Your base s0beit is that of FYP's 4.4.0.0 I suppose. It still has that bug where you activate Aim Data or Bullet Data from Disable incoming packets and your game gets hanged. You should use newer patched source which is released here - https://github.com/BlastHackNet/mod_s0beit_sa/releases
i forgot to disable

pD3DFont->PrintShadow( x, y, item->color, item->name + 1 ); 

for item 
//render->D3DBoxi(left + 2, (int)floorf(y) + ROW_HEIGHT +1, (int)ceilf(pD3DFont->DrawLength(item->name + 1)), 1, D3DCOLOR_ARGB(255,0,0,0), NULL);

Code:
if ( item->name[0] == '\t' )
		{
		//	render->D3DBoxi(left + 2, (int)floorf(y) + ROW_HEIGHT +1, (int)ceilf(pD3DFont->DrawLength(item->name + 1)), 1, D3DCOLOR_ARGB(255,0,0,0), NULL);
		}

now everything works fine tested it on the laptop and on the pc.

0B36

Expert
Reaction score
Does that fix the bug in the s0beit ? Also speaking of D3D, it simply doesn't work. activate d3d_score, kill, chat, score and all that via .ini file and it won't render it in d3d which works fine in FYP's s0beit.

_=Gigant=_

Reaction score
0B36 said:
Does that fix the bug in the s0beit ? Also speaking of D3D, it simply doesn't work. activate d3d_score, kill, chat, score and all that via .ini file and it won't render it in d3d which works fine in FYP's s0beit.

Yes it fix bug in sobeit.

Speaking of D3D some of the funcs u named were disabled in proxyIDirect3DDevice9 but now all of that is fixed and users will be able to edit this via the mod menu, enable default scoreboard, kill list, chat change style etc..

0B36

Expert
Reaction score
By mod menu you mean the F11 or the ini file? Will I be able to change it via eclipsemod.ini ? Because that's the default place for changing all that. Also are these fixes gonna land in v8 or another release ?

_=Gigant=_

Reaction score
0B36 said:
By mod menu you mean the F11 or the ini file? Will I be able to change it via eclipsemod.ini ? Because that's the default  place for changing all that. Also are these fixes gonna land in v8 or another release ?
U will be able to change it from the ingame mod menu and from the ini 

All this will be released in V8

Cinaro

Reaction score
RE: [Mod Sobeit] Blue Eclipse V7

_=Gigant=_ said:
hypnotic said:
I hope you can count the last one was number four(4) no idea how you came up with going to number 7...
Also nothing new in this  one lol..

I'm 100% sure you don't even know who Krakazabra MasterZero and FYP   ar.. :ChallengeCompleted:

1. how i came up to num 7
N3x rapid fire shared few days ago be with funcs which are included for public v6 also v5 was shared by springfield when Master Zero shared source code (funcs which are for public v5) then v7 i included all funcs even these which are privet so i called it v7
2.who are they ? hmm Krakazabra and MasterZero lives in Russia i cant rly remember which city, i know Kraka he is my very good friend in samp and i think we would be great friends in real life as well i dont see Master Zero very much playing samp but i know that they play BF4
3.well also nothing in this one 
Nothing new ? rly are u blind i released like 10+ funcs there in v7 and u say nothing new i dont care if u dont like this mod or its funcs i dont have nothing from that and i dont have time to spend on thinking what u like or what someone else like.
4.and i credited FYP  because he gived to MZero and Kraka source code and without FYP this mod wont exist
5. I'm 101% sure that i know who they are (at least in game) and im also 200% sure that i know how to count 1 2 4 7 8 9 10 mr hypnotic

thank u very much for reading this now lemme watch some mia khalifa i broke my brain here

Not even reading this crap lmao.

Reaction score
_=Gigant=_ said:
0B36 said:
i forgot to disable

for item 
//render->D3DBoxi(left + 2, (int)floorf(y) + ROW_HEIGHT +1, (int)ceilf(pD3DFont->DrawLength(item->name + 1)), 1, D3DCOLOR_ARGB(255,0,0,0), NULL);

Code:
if ( item->name[0] == '\t' )
		{
		//	render->D3DBoxi(left + 2, (int)floorf(y) + ROW_HEIGHT +1, (int)ceilf(pD3DFont->DrawLength(item->name + 1)), 1, D3DCOLOR_ARGB(255,0,0,0), NULL);
		}

now everything works fine tested it on the laptop and on the pc.

HELLO CAN YOU HELP ME HOW CAN I CHANGE NAME AND COLOR OVERLIGHT V 3 TNX

_=Gigant=_

Reaction score
XxX_Dr.shking_XxX said:
HELLO CAN YOU HELP ME HOW CAN I CHANGE NAME AND COLOR OVERLIGHT V 3 TNX

il help you just say what you want which color, name etc..

_=Gigant=_

Reaction score
XxX_Dr.shking_XxX said:
how can i do this plz help me my freind

well you can edit it with visual studio 2015

like this https://postimg.org/image/5mk7ogjmv/

E

elianfox

_ = Gigant = _ said:
XxX_Dr.shking_XxX said:
¿Cómo puedo hacer esto? Por favor, ayúdame a mi amigo

bueno, puedes editarlo con visual studio 2015 de

esta manera https://postimg.org/image/5mk7ogjmv/

haha
you are very good at editing brother

Reaction score
_=Gigant=_ said:

microsoft visual c++ run time library 

runtime eror ! 

program gta_sa.exe

r6030
-CRT not initialized

_=Gigant=_ said:
XxX_Dr.shking_XxX said:
how can i do this plz help me my freind

well you can edit it with visual studio 2015

can you give me this version of cheat ?

_=Gigant=_

Reaction score
XxX_Dr.shking_XxX said:
_=Gigant=_ said:

ye i can give (for few days) just tell me which resolution is your monitor and which wings color you want or you want these black-red default

right click on desktop > screen resolution

CSprite

Reaction score
Yoooo, Gigant , there is a elite version for OverLight ?

_=Gigant=_

Reaction score
CSprite said:

yes beautiful just lemme finish this school shet (few days e.e) and il share with my zexy ug base boizz <3  

P.S wanna merry me @CSprite ?  :pPFFH:

CSprite

Reaction score
_=Gigant=_ said:
CSprite said:

yes beautiful just lemme finish this school shet (few days e.e) and il share with my zexy ug base boizz <3  

HELL YES  ,Best day of my life :pPFFH:

Reaction score
_=Gigant=_ said:
XxX_Dr.shking_XxX said:
_=Gigant=_ said:

ye i can give (for few days) just tell me which resolution is your monitor and which wings color you want or you want these black-red default

right click on desktop > screen resolution

whats your windows ?

_=Gigant=_ said:
CSprite said:

my resolution is 1366 * 768 

and i like black and red and gray :)