CLEO Help My car is invisible.

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

concac123

Reaction score
Hello, can anyone help me with this problem please. I play on this server and driving around on the car without a problem, but when I park my car and go run around like little far away and go back my car goes invisible, I couldn't see it but others player can see it, and after they enter the car, I couldn't see them either. So I have to relog then my car is still there. Maybe cause im using 0.3.7 r1? or sampfunc 5.4.1?

concac123

Reaction score
Mods, especially car mods. Happend to me a while ago.

Doesn't matter if its the car you're using, take out any car mods and test again.
hmm thats weird, I don't have any car mods right now, if something that related to car, I guess is smartspeedboost? I try to delete and looks fine now

KamikazeSripterul

Reaction score
Usually you'd have to respawn the car. I had this problem before and it was because of a cheat, godmode. Anything that can affect cars may affect it's visibility. Remove ANY mods and install back one by one checking which one can be the problem. If you use sampfuncs, in-game press ' to open console then you can type 'cs <file_name.cs>' and that way you can run your scripts from the game. Hope this was helpful.

concac123

Reaction score
Usually you'd have to respawn the car. I had this problem before and it was because of a cheat, godmode. Anything that can affect cars may affect it's visibility. Remove ANY mods and install back one by one checking which one can be the problem. If you use sampfuncs, in-game press ' to open console then you can type 'cs <file_name.cs>' and that way you can run your scripts from the game. Hope this was helpful.
Yup, ill install one by one to see which one causing that, Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.