Vasadze

Reaction score
Im Currently Working on a "Multihack", its based on a python and with flask you can control your cheat from browser, its same as Arcane hack if some of you guys know it. Im trying to make it in "Arcane hack" style, and i couldn't find silent aimbot external anywhere, if anyone has it, give link if you can that will help me a lot, (i dont need Silent Aimbot that's on github already tried that its hard to implement it in flask im beginner) + if silent aimbot is on python it will be much better but i dont think that silent aimbot could be created on python
this is style of site:
1727000680399.png
1727000665456.png

Solutions
Reaction score
Im Currently Working on a "Multihack", its based on a python and with flask you can control your cheat from browser, its same as Arcane hack if some of you guys know it. Im trying to make it in "Arcane hack" style, and i couldn't find silent aimbot external anywhere, if anyone has it, give link if you can that will help me a lot, (i dont need Silent Aimbot that's on github already tried that its hard to implement it in flask im beginner) + if silent aimbot is on python it will be much better but i dont think that silent aimbot could be created on python
this is style of site:
View attachment 6674
View attachment 6673
You also won't find because it works by mathematical calculations, you'll need to know assembly well to do it. You'll have to rewrite the calculation area to make it work the way you want, that's quite a bit of work. In addition I see this as a stupid thing because this kind of change in memory can be easily detected by the server and servers already check for it. It is better for you to make a normal aimbot and not suffer with different defenses

If you edit the packages through the computer and not through the game it will be good that way it will not be possible to block you, you need to learn how to disassemble raknet packages using Wireshark and edit them that way

Vasadze

Reaction score
You also won't find because it works by mathematical calculations, you'll need to know assembly well to do it. You'll have to rewrite the calculation area to make it work the way you want, that's quite a bit of work. In addition I see this as a stupid thing because this kind of change in memory can be easily detected by the server and servers already check for it. It is better for you to make a normal aimbot and not suffer with different defenses

If you edit the packages through the computer and not through the game it will be good that way it will not be possible to block you, you need to learn how to disassemble raknet packages using Wireshark and edit them that way
then how does arcane work? on what language?

Vasadze

Reaction score

And Also, If you got any aimbot for doing these kind of things, can u link me? ( i need one with fov cuz i already have Aimbot that only works when green hitbar above character is appearing)

Solutions
Reaction score
And Also, If you got any aimbot for doing these kind of things, can u link me? ( i need one with fov cuz i already have Aimbot that only works when green hitbar above character is appearing)
It's internal it's pretty useless, just like arcane.
Look at codes on a Russian forum blasthack

You need to loop through all the players to get their position and check their position on your screen and then check who is closest to your aim

Vasadze

Reaction score
It's internal it's pretty useless, just like arcane.
Look at codes on a Russian forum blasthack

You need to loop through all the players to get their position and check their position on your screen and then check who is closest to your aim
is it possible to do it in python? i did everything but smooth aimbot doesn't work

Vasadze

Reaction score
Yes of course it is possible and they have done it in the past
im trying to find samp offsets but i couldn't find it anywhere for smooth aimbot, do you have any please? i tried getting them through cheat engine but forgot how to do it + one's from sites doesn't work (im using 0.3.7 r1)