New forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
Hello,
we quickly swapped our forum software, let me know what you think about it by posting your opinion.

This change had to be done, as the old software was too outdated for today needs, especially considering the new EU GPDR.
Small things like the chat box will come back after time, we'll slowly but surely expand the functions of the forum.

Thanks for your support (I hope :c) and have a good day/night.

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes, will be able to, I'll add this on the next few days / tomorrow.

Also I forgot to mention, it's much cleaner (not yet) and faster now.

Reactions: ini

monday

Expert
Reaction score
btw I don't know if others also have this problem but the count of all messages is constantly displayed over the "Inbox"

c8a0d3ca-5bd2-47dc-8f8e-2b5080c5ed08.png

using this thing also doesn't help

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
Following up to the new forums we also now got a new frontend server, should work flawlessly and faster now.

_=Gigant=_

Reaction score
it would be nice to have something like 'dislike' option since there's no 'disagree' option in new ug base and to add dislike counter for members on their profiles same for followers there's option Follow for every member so it would be nice to see how many followers we have and other people can know whos trusted member, who have knowledge in modding etc....

P.S
on pinned threads they don't stay at the top when someone post reply on some random thread or creates new thread pinned thread goes under it, but it should stay at the top since its pinned...

.silent

Reaction score
I'm not even allowed to have an opinion

Edit
But kneegga u shittin me i updated my singature and now is fkin gone!!!!1! cant update anymore what in the nem of fokk is dis
I MEAN MY AWESOME ANIMATED SIGNATURE

Kneehgga it works now but i needed to put teh links manually dat wysiwyg editor be some unworkin sheit

Last edited:

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not even allowed to have an opinion

Edit
But kneegga u shittin me i updated my singature and now is fkin gone!!!!1! cant update anymore what in the nem of fokk is dis
I MEAN MY AWESOME ANIMATED SIGNATURE

Kneehgga it works now but i needed to put teh links manually dat wysiwyg editor be some unworkin sheit
You have to be silent!
jk what's up.

ini

Reaction score
imagine that forum is like opcode with out his clothes, so forum is basically that

Min

Reaction score
It looks cool but where is the shoutbox?

Status
Not open for further replies.