New forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajom

Solutions
Reaction score
Also, the ugbase search engine seems to be broken too. I tried searching by long/short set of keywords but it says keyword is too short.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-11-07-19-09-33-81.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-11-07-19-09-33-81.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_2021-11-07-19-09-42-97.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-11-07-19-09-42-97.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 16

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
Also, the ugbase search engine seems to be broken too. I tried searching by long/short set of keywords but it says keyword is too short.
It's not broken, that's sadly how XenForo works by default the search it's no "title or text" search, it's a keyword search and each keyword has to be 3 characters minimum.
So stripping some words like "in, of" should let you search for mentioned keywords, there are some tricks though: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/how-to-use-search.178600/#post-1416575 the search is still limited, it requires some addtional addons.
Meanwhile you could type "get xyz in front of site:ugbase.eu" into google too.

The emojis are not working anymore either
Seems like yes, gotta have to look into this.

Add image to post in FORUM does not work @0x_
Gotta look into that too, seem to get stripped by some anti sqli filters.
Due to security reasons embedding is limited to a few selected image hosts: "imgur.com", "puu.sh", "imageshack.com", "tinypic.com". If you wish some additional hosts to be added you have to request them (by reply or dm)

SobFoX

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
It's not broken, that's sadly how XenForo works by default the search it's no "title or text" search, it's a keyword search and each keyword has to be 3 characters minimum.
So stripping some words like "in, of" should let you search for mentioned keywords, there are some tricks though: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/how-to-use-search.178600/#post-1416575 the search is still limited, it requires some addtional addons.
Meanwhile you could type "get xyz in front of site:ugbase.eu" into google too.

Seems like yes, gotta have to look into this.

Gotta look into that too, seem to get stripped by some anti sqli filters.
Due to security reasons embedding is limited to a few selected image hosts: "imgur.com", "puu.sh", "imageshack.com", "tinypic.com". If you wish some additional hosts to be added you have to request them (by reply or dm)
I also tried to upload from my computer, it does not appear on the subject, but it lets download the image it uploads it as a regular file

Parazitas

God
Solutions
Reaction score
Btw did you fixed email bot?
So peoples should get confirmation email from forum.

SobFoX

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
MEME does not work now I tried to upload this image and it only shows it as an option to download, and does not show it in my post

Attachments

• 11.png
    11.png
    270.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 222.png
    222.png
    1 KB · Views: 12

SobFoX

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Need to change the editing time to a few hours even.

Because it's a few seconds then if you want to fix yourself you have to send another message and another message and it causes a lot of messages in a row

SobFoX

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
To fix the fact that I turned off the option to send me alerts by mail and it still sends!!

Status
Not open for further replies.