Help New Hack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimitrispower

Reaction score
Greetings. I was in a sa-mp server today, when something really weird happened. There was a hacker, who was actually making people fly. It's like slapping someone 3231200 times. It's like an admin slapping you but tons of times. And he could select people to do it, I didn't witness it with my own eyes, but if there is something out there, and someone call tell me what it is, reply here?

Edit: Sorry if that's a wrong board or something.

A$AP.cs

Reaction score
:stoned: Do they got banned, ? because the client trust the player in air, but when they land they get suspected of being teleported

savic

Reaction score
Author is admin on san fierro cnr, they want to fix that hahahaha  :stoned:
I was trolling players there, noob admins.
Uuri, Zacho <3

Skyzor

Reaction score
Deception link said:
Greetings. I was in a sa-mp server today, when something really weird happened. There was a hacker, who was actually making people fly. It's like slapping someone 3231200 times. It's like an admin slapping you but tons of times. And he could select people to do it, I didn't witness it with my own eyes, but if there is something out there, and someone call tell me what it is, reply here?

Edit: Sorry if that's a wrong board or something.
You mean car slap? This script is older than my nan, ive been using it since 0.3d

dimitrispower

Reaction score
Nah not like car slap, it's like another player makes a specific player fly. Like the /slap cmd works, but countless of times. Like /slap 99999999 but a player does that to someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.