Next Generation Gaming RolePlay v2.4.140 (NGRP's script)

C0RE

Reaction score
0xf0rd link said:
Yes. I removed it for now. I will upload the latest version of the script soon with a video on how to set it up and run it.

Which version is it?

0xf0rd

Reaction score
hamster link said:
Which version is it?

Actually the new script I found / given was the same version as this one unfortunately it was simply modified by a player to add a backpack system but failed. I will release a working version with a video when I have time.

Lucky

Reaction score
If anyone interested in buying heavily modified script of NGG with working backpack system, let me know.

C0RE

Reaction score
I may release a version of the script in which I have made my own adjustments to the script, these include the removal of the hunger system (Even people on ngg don't like that shit), functioning gang tags, ooc chat for factions, ic radio for gangs (not /pr), reintroduced crate island, fixed the UCP (still WIP for some functions), readjusted the skin limit (0.3.7 skins allowed), minor adjustments to the anti-cheat system, fixed some of the basic server economy (no huge refund package where everyone has like 10m), moved the Pizza Boy job to LS, Removed VIP locker weapons, /sellgun spas12 and sawnoff (1 hand sawnoff not the op 2 hand one) and more

Sriyank

Reaction score
I need Help please I uploaded .sql file in my MySql server which is hosted by Hostinger, but this came for me everytime
----Server Shutting Down---- and Thats all, Pls upload a tutorial to how to make it work.
Skype name : sriyank3
Facebook : SriYank Gss
Email : sriyank3@gmail.com

Pls Pls
Pls

2hmedfhz

Reaction score
are you still releasing those scripts?
0xf0rd said:
hamster link said:
Which version is it?

Actually the new script I found / given was the same version as this one unfortunately it was simply modified by a player to add a backpack system but failed. I will release a working version with a video when I have time.

hamster said:
I may release a version of the script in which I have made my own adjustments to the script, these include the removal of the hunger system (Even people on ngg don't like that shit), functioning gang tags, ooc chat for factions, ic radio for gangs (not /pr), reintroduced crate island, fixed the UCP (still WIP for some functions), readjusted the skin limit (0.3.7 skins allowed), minor adjustments to the anti-cheat system, fixed some of the basic server economy (no huge refund package where everyone has like 10m), moved the Pizza Boy job to LS, Removed VIP locker weapons, /sellgun spas12 and sawnoff (1 hand sawnoff not the op 2 hand one) and more

Are you still going to release that script ? is it going to be for free?

cyberx

Reaction score
i have ngrp the latelest but the furniture system dont work