NGRP - Bear

monday

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
That's a piece of modern art xd

ReDrozeN1

Reaction score
i pressed the "K" then it lagged my game and i waited like 2 sec and presses J it still keep telling me "Press K first"

omimazoo

Reaction score
ReDrozeN1 link said:
i pressed the "K" then it lagged my game and i waited like 2 sec and presses J it still keep telling me "Press K first"
Same  :computer_guy:

Haxzorlmao

Reaction score
ReDrozeN1 link said:
same

ClausBear

Expert
Reaction score
Haxzorlmao link said:
lol7 link said:
Why wans't he banned by anti-cheat? How to bypass the server's weapon detection?  :surprised:

well this is why it has so many views because i found a way to bypass the weapon detection. And well i cannot really share it with u guys for now.

bobesin

Reaction score
ClausBear link said:
well this is why it has so many views because i found a way to bypass the weapon detection. And well i cannot really share it with u guys for now.

So I noticed you typed "for now"...so there is a slight chance for us to have fun for once at that stupid ass server. btw you're the man, dude :urtheman:

Haxzorlmao

Reaction score
ClausBear link said:
I mean, If I use that cleo it tells me to first press K eventho I did.
I got sampfuncs so thats no problem

ClausBear

Expert
Reaction score
bobesin link said:
So I noticed you typed "for now"...so there is a slight chance for us to have fun for once at that stupid ass server. btw you're the man, dude :urtheman:

It's not because i want to be an asshole or anything because i am not willing to sell it either. I just don't want it to be patched this early.
Haxzorlmao link said:
I mean, If I use that cleo it tells me to first press K eventho I did.
I got sampfuncs so thats no problem

Its a troll cleo it doesn't function.

ugtgl

Reaction score
Glorious bear.That video was a good shit.  :not_bad:

Pinii

Reaction score
ClausBear link said:
It's not because i want to be an asshole or anything because i am not willing to sell it either. I just don't want it to be patched this early.
Its a troll cleo it doesn't function.
:challenge_accepted:

>Facts:
-AntiCheats are disabled in the most server tutorials
-They are also disabled on the login time

:celeral_guy: Your cleo enable NOP's to bypass the login dialog, the camera pos changes, and syncs with the world players are playing.

:fuck_you: gtfo

Btw: Best cleo ever. You are the man  :urtheman: