CLEO Help Object finder?

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

TeRmminaTo[R]

Reaction score
Is there any object finder that i can find objects by the specific object id? Like for example, i want to find 2 or more objects at the same time.

Hidend

Expert
Reaction score
made this simple house checker some time ago

Code:
require "lib.moonloader"
local sampev = require 'lib.samp.events'

function main()
    useRenderCommands(true)
    while true do
        wait(0)
    end
end

function sampev.onCreatePickup(id, model, pickupType, position)
    if model == 1273 then
        sampAddChatMessage("House found!", 0xFFFF0000)
        sampCreate3dText('House found', 0xFFFF0000, position.x, position.y, position.z, 99999, true, -1, -1)
    end
end

monday

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi, I don't play samp at all and I don't create/modify any cleo mods anymore (although cleo is cool), but I don't see any reason why the objectFinder.cs wouldn't work with the 0.3.7 version, I tested it with that samp version and it worked well. If you're using the "dl" version then it may not work, but with 0.3.7 version it should work fine.

The best way to check it would be to find 0.3.7 server, test gta without any mods at all (or just confirm that the gta works when objectFinder.cs is not downloaded/installed), then download the mod and see if it works on that server

monday

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
The cool feature of that mod is that you can use range of object model IDs. like:
/oy 1000 1002

This way it will search for objects that have model id of 1000, 1001 and 1002

You can also specify multiple commands to the objects will be marked with different colours:
/oy 1000
/or 1001
/ob 1002

This way objects with model ID equal to 1000 will be marked with yellow colour, models having 1001 colour will have red colour and objects with 1002 model ID will be marked with blue colour.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, I don't play with samp/cleo at all but if you find a bug in this cleo (if it's not doing what I described) then just let me know and I'll fix it.

TeRmminaTo[R]

Reaction score
Hi, I don't play samp at all and I don't create/modify any cleo mods anymore (although cleo is cool), but I don't see any reason why the objectFinder.cs wouldn't work with the 0.3.7 version, I tested it with that samp version and it worked well. If you're using the "dl" version then it may not work, but with 0.3.7 version it should work fine.

The best way to check it would be to find 0.3.7 server, test gta without any mods at all (or just confirm that the gta works when objectFinder.cs is not downloaded/installed), then download the mod and see if it works on that server

I did just like you said , i tried with my current GTA then when i did /oy <model ID> it crashed then i installed a brand new GTA installed cleo and sampfuncs , after that i moved the objectfinder.cs into cleo folder went in a 0.3.7 server and tried it , and it crashed my game again. Maybe it doesn't work on 0.3.7?

EDIT : Its working fine on 0.3.7 thank you @monday (P.S i messed up something thats why it was crashing. )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.