Resource icon

Untagged Release PingPoint.cs [Hitbox marker]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Reaction score
What am I supposed to do with those SAMPFuncsvV2.5.1? Install them, how where?

I don't have those SAMPFunc and I crash everytime I start SAMP... Please reply!
I have error SA-MP 0.3x
Exception At Address: 0x00000000

EDIT: I read that I need to post SAMPFuncsv V2.5... in CLEO folder. So I put it into CLEO folder. I downloaded everything and I manage to run SAMP now but after I see connected, joining, it says gta sa has stopped working, bla bla..

Please help me out, I want this stuff so bad =(

P.S: I run Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit.

xzytro

God
Reaction score
download thissamp function pack (which i manually uploaded from my CLEO folder), click on the CLEO folder, choose all your files, move them to a random folder (for backup), and put the .rar content into the CLEO folder. Those files are these ones :
[SF 2.6SampFunctions 2.6 on.cs
SAMPFUNCS v2.6.cleo
SAMPFUNCS_SETTINGS.ini
SAMPFUNCS.txt (my opcode-load logfile, as you can see inside, everydang successfully registers.)
And put your other .cs files, not any other .cleo file, just .cs file. And run your game, it should definitely work.

If this way didn't work, you either got wrong version of samp, (which should be SAMP-R1), or you got CLEO 3 which is pretty old and isn't compatible with new cleo scripts.

Blizzard

Reaction score
I have CLEO 4.1.f (the latest one from CLEO web site), I downloaded SAMP 0.3x R1, can you tell me is there any way to check that? To be sure it's R1..?

P.S: When I install CLEO 4.1, I get some errors while installing (should I screenshot them?), but I can chose option Ignore which allows me to install it and have cleo files running flawlessly.

Here is picture of my CLEO folder:
2ihw9cn.png

xzytro

God
Reaction score
When i was installing cleo 4.1 on my pc i had the same error too but it ain't making any problems. I don't know a way to see if it's R1 or R1-2, except the way that you get samp error and it says SAMP R1 or SAMP R1-2 at the beginning of the samp crash codes. Are you still getting crashed ?

Blizzard

Reaction score
Without SAMPFunc I get crashed @ loading bar, SA-MP 0.3x
Exception At Address: 0x00000000

With SAMPFunc I get crashed after message "SA-MP 0.3x Started, Connecting to 69.42.217.2***:****...
My gta freeze and I get error message gta_sa has stopped working, bl bla..

Man, I must be the most unlucky guy here -.-'

dildotroll

Reaction score
download thissamp function pack (which i manually uploaded from my CLEO folder), click on the CLEO folder, choose all your files, move them to a random folder (for backup), and put the .rar content into the CLEO folder. Those files are these ones :
[SF 2.6SampFunctions 2.6 on.cs
SAMPFUNCS v2.6.cleo
SAMPFUNCS_SETTINGS.ini
SAMPFUNCS.txt (my opcode-load logfile, as you can see inside, everydang successfully registers.)
And put your other .cs files, not any other .cleo file, just .cs file. And run your game, it should definitely work.

If this way didn't work, you either got wrong version of samp, (which should be SAMP-R1), or you got CLEO 3 which is pretty old and isn't compatible with new cleo scripts.
Whativ found is that with me i need the .cleo file
For some reason o crash without it so maybe thats his case too?

Blizzard

Reaction score
I don't get what did you mean, I have pingpoint.cs in my folder.. Elaborate please.

Blizzard

Reaction score
I tried links from other places, now it just freezes after some multi color message in chat..

,_, please help.

chocologo

Reaction score
I've installed SampFuncs 2.3, samp r1 and cleo 4.1 perfectly..
i downloaded the modified version of this where the togglebutotns are 6 and 8
But I keep crashing the moment it starts connecting to the server.. What am I doing wrong?

chocologo

Reaction score
I fixed it..
Only thing that annoys me is that the view range/showing of the box, is so long..
I mean I can see the box on people at the pay n spray, when im standing in grove st myself.. Can someone decrease it?

Reaction score
Awesome, can't wait to test it out.
When would I be able to download it btw?

Code:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

You need over 5 posts to download attachment.

Status
Not open for further replies.