pizarvanka

carlborg

Reaction score
what does pizdarvanka even do? if i know i can maybe help u.

Hidend

Expert
Reaction score
is pizdarvanka work with invisible hack?
You can give me this pizdarvanka? I only have pizda in player, he is using in bike, give me pls

Harlem

Reaction score
Yes it works while invisible, but still it's highly detectable, you will randomly appear in different places around the player you're attacking, you can check on the previous link, i released both, on foot and in car.

Hidend

Expert
Reaction score
Yes it works while invisible, but still it's highly detectable, you will randomly appear in different places around the player you're attacking, you can check on the previous link, i released both, on foot and in car.
You are my god bro
Edit: Activate in Car?
in player?

Harlem

Reaction score
[quote author="Harlem"]Yes it works while invisible, but still it's highly detectable, you will randomly appear in different places around the player you're attacking, you can check on the previous link, i released both, on foot and in car.
You are my god bro
in player?[/quote]

P+M, it activates and deactivates with he same keys, have a nice time pwning nabs.

<!-- l topic4012.html<!-- l

Hidend

Expert
Reaction score
[quote author="Hidend"][quote author="Harlem"]Yes it works while invisible, but still it's highly detectable, you will randomly appear in different places around the player you're attacking, you can check on the previous link, i released both, on foot and in car.
You are my god bro
in player?[/quote]

P+M, it activates and deactivates with he same keys, have a nice time pwning nabs.

<!-- l topic4012.html<!-- l [/quote]
Thanks Harlem, and other question (sorry).
You know any advice to not get ban by Anticheat? Im thinkin in NOP OnFootData for Pizda in Player, and for vehicle i dont know? Do you know any advice? Thanks :D :D:D

Harlem

Reaction score

<!-- l topic4012.html<!-- l [/quote]
You know any advice to not get ban by Anticheat? Im thinkin in NOP OnFootData for Pizda in Player, and for vehicle i dont know? Do you know any advice? Thanks :D :D:D [/quote]

i've never seen someone get banned by the anticheat for using pizdarvanka, it's not detectable by the anticheat, but it is detectable by admins so watch out!.

Hidend

Expert
Reaction score

You know any advice to not get ban by Anticheat? Im thinkin in NOP OnFootData for Pizda in Player, and for vehicle i dont know? Do you know any advice? Thanks :D :D:D [/quote]

i've never seen someone get banned by the anticheat for using pizdarvanka, it's not detectable by the anticheat, but it is detectable by admins so watch out!.[/quote]
When i active, i get "Server Closed Connection", so i think its the anticheat, if i put /pizspped 1.5, get less damage, but i don't get kicked, if i put /pizspeed 5,10,20+ i get kicked by anticheat, i can pm you the ip of server Harlem?

Thanks for all bro, you are my GOD :D :D:D

Harlem

Reaction score
[quote author="Harlem"]P+M, it activates and deactivates with he same keys, have a nice time pwning nabs.

i've never seen someone get banned by the anticheat for using pizdarvanka, it's not detectable by the anticheat, but it is detectable by admins so watch out!.[/quote]
When i active, i get "Server Closed Connection", so i think its the anticheat, if i put /pizspped 1.5, get less damage, but i don't get kicked, if i put /pizspeed 5,10,20+ i get kicked by anticheat, i can pm you the ip of server Harlem?

Thanks for all bro, you are my GOD :D :D:D [/quote]

sure bro, pm me the IP i'll find a way today to bypass that shit and pm you back.

Hidend

Expert
Reaction score
[quote author="Hidend"][quote author="Harlem"]P+M, it activates and deactivates with he same keys, have a nice time pwning nabs.

Thanks for all bro, you are my GOD :D :D:D [/quote]

sure bro, pm me the IP i'll find a way today to bypass that shit and pm you back.[/quote]
=).

Harlem

Reaction score
what does pizdarvanka even do? if i know i can maybe help u.

it's similar but not the same, although pizdarvanka has been out WAY BEFORE Fuggas.cs