CLEO Help Please UG-BASE More hard help

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

ramez

Reaction score
Please :ugbase: use more hard help not only the easy help.
Anti kick or anti ban not impossible without if you the president obama or any one from CIA or FBI it is possible.
I make anti ban by use spawn 3 bots +auto spawn,i tried it on more 2 samp 0.3.7 server,
And this way work 100% very good by Blue Eclipse V3,(but it not work or not good on all server).
The closure of this server come after this way succeed directly:51.255.164.33:7777
Maybe some bot login admin duty,i'm not sure for this but i'm sure nothing is impossible.
Please UG-BASE I hope more help and more support.
Anti kick
Anti ban
Really hard samp ddos attack
More hacks to hacked samp admins
More hard raknet tools
nothing is impossible.
Sorry for any bad writes from me, anyway thanks for anything&everything.

EX:justice samp guy

4changesLeft

Reaction score
Idk there may be an anti-kick/ban or something.. but who tells you, you can take it for free? If those things are even possible, they are hard to make and hard to find, they are not just gonna hand them over .. xd

ramez

Reaction score
TehArgis said:
Idk there may be an anti-kick/ban or something.. but who tells you, you can take it for free? If those things are even possible, they are hard to make and hard to find, they are not just gonna hand them over .. xd
I'm sure nothing impossible.(No system is safe).
I'm sure also some people have anti kick/anti ban and crasher for samp 0.3.7 but no any one want to post this!!
When any one post this sure and hard way,I do not mind paying any price.
When i get any anti kick/anti ban or crasher for 0.3.7 from any one i post it here in (free) if the factory man of this allow me to do this.
But if me can factory this i post it here and on any sites of hacking in 10 sec (free) without ask any one.

4changesLeft

Reaction score
ramez said:
TehArgis said:
I'm sure nothing impossible.(No system is safe).
I'm sure also some people have anti kick/anti ban and crasher for samp 0.3.7 but no any one want to post this!!
When any one post this sure and hard way,I do not mind paying any price.
When i get any anti kick/anti ban or crasher for 0.3.7 from any one i post it here in (free) if the factory man of this allow me to do this.
But if me can factory this i post it here and on any sites of hacking in 10 sec (free) without ask any one.

Well there is a crasher for 0.3.7 for free here, but not R2. Crasher for R2 exists, but no one will give it to you or me, because it is really hard to make with all the patches.. You may now say that you would give it if you made it, but after you know how hard is it to make those things you would change your mind xd.

Also, for anti-kick/ban, there's absolutely no way you can prevent the admins from doing it to you, cuz it's server sided and u can't do nothing about it..
There are still ways tho you could evade them
For anti-kick, you could use fast reconnect to join immediatly the server after the kick
For anti-ban, you could just change your IP and join again..

MrChristmas

Expert
Reaction score
ramez said:
And this way work 100% very good by Blue Eclipse V3,(but it not work or not good on all server).

Most of the servers this day have anti bot connection, and "maybe" there are ways to make perfect bot connection... but who would give a f**k when you can simply change your IP and connect again?

Spix

Reaction score
Mr.Christmas said:
ramez said:

Most of the servers this day have anti bot connection, and "maybe" there are ways to make perfect bot connection... but who would give a f**k when you can simply change your IP and connect again?

The best anti kick way i know, make a reconnect script that checks if ur connected or not if not then reconnect. But it will give bad results as admin will only ban you.

Status
Not open for further replies.