Possible to abuse pickup

profigamer1337

Reaction score
I play in a server where you can pick up amount of money ( in this server it is 10k ).
My question is,is there any way to abuse that pickup,that I can insreace ammount (instead of 10k I would put 1M ) or once I picked up that object,that I can do it again over and over again?
Here is the object that I am describing.
OtX8OnV.png

T3KTONIT

Reaction score
that would be just like money hack...
and if the money is server sided, then forget it, this won't work...

useless cleo, pointless thread...

/req close

YeAhx

Reaction score
You can try WPE and send the same pickup data codes again and again, but nobody tested it and I can't test it because I haven't seen any server like the one you mentioned.

P3ti

Reaction score
Find out what's the ID of the pickup and pick it up multiple times with s0beit's built-in command. (/m0d_pickup)
Pickups aren't processed by the sent position like checkpoints, there is just an RPC what triggers OnPlayerPickUpPickup callback in the script.

McAwesome

Reaction score
P3ti link said:
Find out what's the ID of the pickup and pick it up multiple times with s0beit's built-in command. (/m0d_pickup)
Pickups aren't processed by the sent position like checkpoints, there is just an RPC what triggers OnPlayerPickUpPickup callback in the script.
how to actually use the command?

MrChristmas

Expert
Reaction score
McAwesome link said:
how to actually use the command?

S0b makes that server data thinks player which is picking up the object is picking it up more than once. So let's say that if you pick up an briefcase once, s0b gonna make that you picked up it 10 times....

McAwesome

Reaction score
Mr.Christmas link said:
S0b makes that server data thinks player which is picking up the object is picking it up more than once. So let's say that if you pick up an briefcase once, s0b gonna make that you picked up it 10 times....

you cant get me i guess, im asking you how to use samp built cmd (/m0d_pickup), anyone can help me...

McAwesome

Reaction score
P3ti link said:

how to use s0beit's built-in command, /m0d_pickup ingame anyone help.