CLEO Help Possible to make Heat seeking rpg sync for samp ?

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

shubhi99

Reaction score
hi ,i want to know if cleo can make possible to sync the heat seeking rpg,like i aim on some vehicle and he will see the missile coming towards him ,if both players will have this cleo then will it possible ?

xzytro

God
Reaction score
HS Rockets already synchronize in samp. I remember once that a guy fired hs rocket on my rustler and his rocket followed me for about 400-500 meters and then took my rustler down.

I guess this depends on the servers. In some servers heat-seeking rockets actually follow the planes, well all the vehicles (car-bike-plane-boat). But in some gamemodes this option is preferably disabled.

I had also seen that the hs rockets sometimes follow, sometimes not. If the hs rockets never follow the targets in the server you play in, you should ask about it to the high level admin.

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
Normaly you cant get stuff like hs rockets and stuff like you just get auto banned hacking heavy stuff

shubhi99

Reaction score
hs rockets are not synced,xytro u might seen a hydra aiming at your rustler with "space" which is synced already

xzytro

God
Reaction score
no i am pretty sure, he shot me with just 1 hs rocket that he had, and he was so happy screaming on the public chat saying he had only 1 hs ammo and killed me with only that. (i was flying low profile with rustler attacking with rustler's gun, and he fired as soon as i passed him)

xzytro

God
Reaction score
if there was a cleo for it, then it would be visible only in your own screen, in your target's screen the rocket will not follow. So this is actually a time loss for nothing.

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
Theres no sync data for Heat Seeking RPG's.

It's just saying the Remote- Players GTA:SA that you're pressing THIS key with an Heat Seeking RPG.
It's luck if its synced or not, because the RPG needs to be locked at the Remote Client sides so you never know when that happens.

SAMP + Sync -> Shit = Nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.