PR-RP Latest script.

monday

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
I thought that you just suggested it in your previous post...

FinestSamp

Reaction score
If you're thinking i'm scamming the hop off my dick and don't reply for your own safety don't sit here and sit on my dick saying i'm scamming simple, message me for proof and i'll proof your ass wrong now stfu please it's annoying.

FinestSamp

Reaction score
Check my ips idiot not the same acc as Monday yes I use VPN's to protect my self rather it's not even me I've only got 1 email which is the one registered now stfu and contact me if you're buying or not simple.

monday

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
FinestSamp link said:
If you're thinking i'm scamming the hop off my dick and don't reply for your own safety don't sit here and sit on my dick saying i'm scamming simple, message me for proof and i'll proof your ass wrong now stfu please it's annoying.
People are affraid that it's a scam and are sharing their thoughts to protect other people, what's wrong about it? You claim that it's a legit offer + you're a reliable person. How can people know if you're a reliable person while you didn't even describe where did you get the script and what are your motives to sell it.

You're probably selling thing which isn't even yours and it's basically stolen. Someone who's able to create a complex scipt would be intelligent enough to know how to introduce himself and provide information about the product. That's how you maximise the chance of selling something, insulting others probably won't help you.

Dink

Reaction score
FinestSamp link said:
Check my ips idiot not the same acc as Monday yes I use VPN's to protect my self rather it's not even me I've only got 1 email which is the one registered now stfu and contact me if you're buying or not simple.

You did it again, you posted twice in a row, you do know you can write 999 thoughts in one post, right?  :yuno:

FinestSamp

Reaction score
You'd like proof unsurely why not give you proof, i'll be providing you guys with proof within the next 10-30 minutes. And if you still think i'm scamming or making multiple accounts which I'm not this is my only acc on here and I have another one which REQUESTED how to change the hotkey on aimbot. That's all the accounts i've got I can't remember the name as what not but if you think i'm scamming go ahead and tell everyone if I get someone to buy it on another site etc or a friend i'll provide you with proof that I sold it and transferred it to the individual.

FinestSamp

Reaction score
The script is still in sell if you're interested prices might be lowered once bought more.

Pinii

Reaction score
Cole_Jefferson link said:
I've bought the script from Finest he's legit and a very trustworthy person.
:iknowwhatyoudid:

Pinii

Reaction score
Maybe he really has it, but we don't know if he is giving it or not.  :kidding:

Share me your real entire name, IP, localitation, Mother's full name, Father's full name, Your penis lenght, asshole's depth, a pic of you, a pic of your whole family.

Then I will see if you are trustable or not.  :celeral_guy:

Pinii

Reaction score
Selling [member=21531]FinestSamp[/member] 's sister. Trust me. Ofc I'll give her. :watchout:

0B36

Expert
Reaction score
Pinii link said:
Selling [member=21531]FinestSamp[/member] 's sister. Trust me. Ofc I'll give her. :watchout:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :looky: :looky: :looky: :looky:
That gave me a hearty laugh  :trollface:

iAnthony

Reaction score
Pinii link said:
Maybe he really has it, but we don't know if he is giving it or not.  :kidding:

Share me your real entire name, IP, localitation, Mother's full name, Father's full name, Your penis lenght, asshole's depth, a pic of you, a pic of your whole family.

Then I will see if you are trustable or not.  :celeral_guy:
dafuq  :surprised:

brandonleeds

Reaction score
It's not the Latest script plus i already have the script for free that i can give away. fixed login kick black screen.

jennifer

Reaction score
[member=28052]T11-HDZ[/member] - you think we can get a Copy of it please :) ??