[QUESTION] How does LS-RP ban system works?

Chuck

Reaction score
Hello there people,

I recently started searching a way to evade the ban on LS RP. With the following stuff I've done, I managed to get through the  UCP and get my applications accepted with no problems, yet they catch me in-game. So I changed my HWID (Hardware ID), I changed my MAC ADDRESS, I even changed my subnet mask, I renamed the GTA folder, I renamed the Windows account name, yet they catch me in game.

How do they do it?

Skizion

Reaction score
Did you change your IP? Maybe someone snitched on you. Maybe you gave yourself away with your roleplaying style.

Chuck

Reaction score
I didn't change my IP because they catch VPN even faster, yet my IP is dynamic. No one snitched me because I have no friends there, nor I even RPed. I just drived around and stuff, and then bum.

0B36

Expert
Reaction score
SoftEther VPN cannot be caught because the VPN servers are hosted on genuine ISP clients and hence they will see you with a genuine connection. Change your roleplay style and your gaming personality in-game, that probably gave them the hint.

P3ti

Reaction score
I recommend you to use La Pirula Project to spoof your serial. Then you don't need to change your Windows account name manually.

Chuck

Reaction score
Using VPN is excluded because my Ip will change eveytime and they will get it. I changed my serial already using HWID Changer, is there any posibility that they get me using the GPCI serial? I don't even know what it is exactly but I knew there is something called GPCI serial