CLEO Help Question

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

monday

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Idk more direct way (certainly there is one) but you could create bat file and execute it. It should have the following content:
Code:
shutdown /p /f
Here's an example of how to do it:
http://ugbase.eu/Thread-Presentation-Command-line-functionality
You'd have to edit the part of the code which writes to the file

Edit: I tested the "shutdown /p /f" command itself by using command line, I guess it should work from the bat file too (which isn't always the case), but I didn't test it. (My pc sometimes refuses to turn on;p)

Edvincik

Reaction score
monday said:
Idk more direct way (certainly there is one) but you could create bat file and execute it. It should have the following content:
Code:
shutdown /p /f

Edit: I tested the "shutdown /p /f" command itself by using command line, I guess it should work from the bat file too (which isn't always the case), but I didn't test it. (My pc sometimes refuses to turn on;p)

Thx. I actually used .bat, but not from cleo script, now ill try to do smth by your example.

Edvincik

Reaction score
monday said:
Code:
shutdown /p /f

I am a bit dummy about what i should write in cleo to execute my shutdown.bat? Maybe you could help me a bit more @monday ?

monday

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
this part of the code from that link is responsible for running the file (0AA7 opcode)[shcode=cpp]//by springfield      
0AA2: 0@ = "shell32.dll"
if 0AA4: 0@ = "ShellExecuteA" 0@
then
 0AA7: 0@ push 6 pop 1 params 1 0 0 "shutdown.bat" 0 0 error_code 1@  
 if 1@ <= 32
 then
 printf "FAILURE: %d" 1000 1@
 end
end[/shcode]

Edvincik

Reaction score
monday said:
this part of the code from that link is responsible for running the file (0AA7 opcode)[shcode=cpp]//by springfield      
0AA2: 0@ = "shell32.dll"
if 0AA4: 0@ = "ShellExecuteA" 0@
then
 0AA7: 0@ push 6 pop 1 params 1 0 0 "shutdown.bat" 0 0 error_code 1@  
 if 1@ <= 32
 then
 printf "FAILURE: %d" 1000 1@
 end
end[/shcode]

I dont know why, but when i press binded key, the water starts flickering and nothing happens, just printf failure appears

monday

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
it's difficult to examine the fault without seeing the code that was used... Btw what was the error number in the "FAILURE: %d" text?

Edvincik

Reaction score
monday said:
it's difficult to examine the fault without seeing the code that was used... Btw what was the error number in the "FAILURE: %d" text?

Code only contains a part that u posted, also activation with 0AB0, and failure number is 0

monday

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
is the shutdown.bat located in the gta or cleo folder?

Edit: it should be in the gta folder btw unless you change working directory from the cleo script

Edvincik

Reaction score
monday said:
is the shutdown.bat located in the gta or cleo folder?

Edit: it should be in the gta folder btw unless you change working directory from the cleo script

I thought that .bat should be in the same folder as the cleo. I ll try it. Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.