CLEO Help Questions about Triggerbot

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

randomguy1234

Reaction score
Is it possible to make a triggerbot which doesn't affect the green triangle above head? Usually in triggerbots triangle disappears as soon as crosshair is removed from the skin. If it is possible then how can I get my hands on it? There is also a mod called ''Autoshot'' which shows triangle normally but the problem is it's very buggy and it works for sniper( sometimes it doesn't even shoot with sniper). Thanks in advanced.

Reaction score
Yes, it is, you might wanna check your Z angle distance to the target and apply some distance calculations (scaling)
There's other methods too, I know one of these as well, but mostly nobody publish them

Reaction score
HowEnCokkien said:
why triggerbot though? since we have silent aimbots?

The main feature of a triggerbot is that it making its own shit on the client side, meanwhile silent aimbots modifying packets, making this type of cheat more detectable
Also, it's an internal-free type (in the samp) since you can just read 1 address with an external program and emulate a mouse click, I bet there's still no  client anticheats that would catch that, even the SAAC can't do it although it can't catch my internal triggerbot, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.