• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
well, it's so easy guys...
We dont need to respond, since we should be better developed as these kids.
If it comes down that the attacks are getting annoying (what they dont since it handles them quite nice).
I'll just forward informations to my host, in this case styler's whole family and some juicy information i got, but since he's a poor kid that would have a real irl problem since our host will forward this problem to the local agency i'll wait.
I give people multiplie tries to stop with bullshit, but styler you should know one... One time my sympathy for you will go away and then you'll be fucked right in the ass by a big company that loves dos / ddos and investigations in this case.

also..
[member=8182]Evangelical[/member] he got actually one with many security holes.

rottentwinkie

Reaction score
As far as i remembered, you can't DDoS an BlogSpot, but CMIIW (Correct me if i wrong)

Edit:
[member=4125]BlackHat[/member] i tried to open your website (exploitwave.tk) but it's defaced/directed me to Google.com

0B36

Expert
Reaction score
0x688 link said:
also..

He got DDoS protection with security holes in it ? What good is that and what kind of protection is that anyways ? just my 2 cents...

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
Evangelical link said:
He got DDoS protection with security holes in it ? What good is that and what kind of protection is that anyways ? just my 2 cents...
well, a ddos protection isn't efficient or even working if you have no clue what you do on the server (ass old apache version, non edited configs) plain install trough the package manager.

/edit: I actually told him one time to update, but since he needs to compile it by hisself he runs still on 2.2.15 (the default "stable" package version)
/edit2: even php is an older version oO

blackHat

Expert
Reaction score
Flamez link said:
As far as i remembered, you can't DDoS an BlogSpot, but CMIIW (Correct me if i wrong)

Edit:
[member=4125]BlackHat[/member] i tried to open your website (exploitwave.tk) but it's defaced/directed me to Google.com
It is self protection
I'm rediercting attacks to google  :trollface:

Squz

Reaction score
0x688 link said:
well, it's so easy guys...
We dont need to respond, since we should be better developed as these kids.
If it comes down that the attacks are getting annoying (what they dont since it handles them quite nice).
I'll just forward informations to my host, in this case styler's whole family and some juicy information i got, but since he's a poor kid that would have a real irl problem since our host will forward this problem to the local agency i'll wait.
I give people multiplie tries to stop with bullshit, but styler you should know one... One time my sympathy for you will go away and then you'll be fucked right in the ass by a big company that loves dos / ddos and investigations in this case.

also..

Just Remove the whole photos of my brothers because you are breaking the law , my new method is being finished on layer 7 you will not stop me soon, think about it .

Opcode.eXe

Expert
Reaction score
StyIer_ link said:
Just Remove the whole photos of my brothers because you are breaking the law , my new method is being finished on layer 7 you will not stop me soon, think about it .

Ohhh... Mr.Styler is mad about some pictures  :dont_care:
Do you even think? Everyone can post some ugly photos of your brothers.
Are there any proofs that it was him? NO. Also the site is down as i have seen.
Prepare your ass soon to get jailed, the shit you're doing is harmless but illegal. Some people have got your reallife data through your family on facebook :) I think they will also post it on pastebin so everyone can visit you :D GG.

blackHat

Expert
Reaction score
StyIer_ link said:
[
Nothing is hosted on ugbase.eu therefore you can do nothing
tumblr_ll5jn85O1N1qzocfz.gif

0B36

Expert
Reaction score
StyIer_ link said:

Good luck with that  :imoverit:

FraizeR007

Reaction score
[member=4125]BlackHat[/member]

What DDOS tool i need to use?  :challenge_accepted:

loic? or what  :me_gusta:

Thanks!

0B36

Expert
Reaction score
FraizeR007 link said:

Thanks!

lmao LOIC can only DoS, not good enough to take down any server

blackHat

Expert
Reaction score
FraizeR007 link said:

Thanks!

I prefer botnets

List of other programs/scripts
Loic/hoic/bbhh/slowloris/hulk..etc

Reaction score
Links removed. We don't offer support neither you can ask others to join you in attacks like this.

blackHat

Expert
Reaction score
springfield link said:
Links removed. We don't offer support neither you can ask others to join you in attacks like this.

As u wish

YeAhx

Reaction score
Mr.Unknown is still angry on our cummunity.  :lol: :lol:

blackHat

Expert
Reaction score
MY WEBSITE IS BACK ONLINE AGAIN -- but may get offline due to fixes
i need to sort things out (remove everything and reinstall it)

exploitwave.tk

EDIT:
done.
the website is fully up and working
http://exploitwave.tk/news-about-down-time/

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
Closed due to the fact that we dont and will probably never support any support in taking down web services or such things.

Status
Not open for further replies.