Regarding the new changes

dildotroll

Reaction score
well about that 5 posts thing
well i all see is useless posts so people can get there 5 posts
what im suggesting instead is to change it that you have to be logged in 1 hour in order to download anything instead of the 5 posts since that just creates a lot of spam
what you think?

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
Hm, didn't read it sry don't have much time too look around ;D

Yeah, maybe we need to find a new solution but atm it forces the peoples to look around ...

If you have more Ideas (exepect the hour thingy) just say.

We're open for all.

dildotroll

Reaction score
so anyone else got any more ideas
there is so much peeps spamming every were to get 5 posts -.-

xzytro

God
Reaction score
I don't think there is an efficient way. This was made to stop leeching but it stops nothing, anybody can leech the files by posting 5 spams. Maybe we should let it go and remove the 5-post obligation.

Whenever i check the posts to be approved, there are more than 60 posts waiting to get approved. Usually it was maximum 10. This shit's crazy...

"so some creator's get feedback and you can see our Forum", the entire feedback that the creators get is "thanks" or "lol", and they don't see the forum, they see just 5 topics and then they see the attachments without giving no fuck about the forum.

hillybilly

Reaction score
I disagree with this.
Reason: It made me look around the forum a lot more, I used to come on download the thing I wanted then go off, but with this, this made me stay and look around.. makes me want to browse the forum.
For new people (like me) I think its good.

xzytro

God
Reaction score
If you didn't notice, you are the only new guy posting some long replies with some discussions rather than just "lol" or "thx". There is probably just a few of you being a bit interested in forum's work, maybe not more than 5 people. 72 posts waiting for approval is too damn much.

lolque

Reaction score
I'd suggest either raising the post limit and hiding an entire forum until the limit's reached, or using a delay (an hour or a few).

dildotroll

Reaction score
well i still think the 1 hour logged in is pretty good idea but 0x688 didnt like it so i guess we should come up with some thing else because im tired of seeing spam everywere .___.