Resource icon

CLEO Release [REL] ]NOPC[ Smart Godmode 0.3z R1-R4 (FUD 99%)

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

silentl747

Reaction score
Turn on the smart godmode by NOPCode. 99% Undectable
Why? : Some admins might spectate you then ban/kick, but if they slapped you/explode they might think your lagging.  :trollface:

What? : A Smart Godmode which you can only get godmode from bullets. When you fall/explode/hit by car you will get a damage

How to use? : Type in game "NOPCGM" (Not in chat) Like typing a cheat in Single Player.

Video: Soon or you can make video and send to me

NOTE: I think i will upgrade this smart gm soon as i learn much more in CLEO. Making it Fully Undetectable and Smarty.

Known Bugs: None (If you found bugs just report (via PM) on me or reply on this thread)

[move][glow=red,2,300]LINK BELOW!![/glow][/move]

Pass: ugbase.eu

Attachments

• NOPCode Smart Godmode (ugbase.eu).rar
    18.2 KB · Views: 362

iKatalogus

Reaction score
:celeral_spitting: :celeral_spitting: :celeral_spitting: :celeral_spitting: GOOD ONE! Me likey  :ppffh:

ejexter

Reaction score
NOPCode.exe link said:
Turn on the smart godmode by NOPCode. 99% Undectable
Why? : Some admins might spectate you then ban/kick, but if they slapped you/explode they might think your lagging.  :trollface:

What? : A Smart Godmode which you can only get godmode from bullets. When you fall/explode/hit by car you will get a damage

How to use? : Type in game "NOPCGM" (Not in chat) Like typing a cheat in Single Player.

Video: Soon or you can make video and send to me

NOTE: I think i will upgrade this smart gm soon as i learn much more in CLEO. Making it Fully Undetectable and Smarty.

Known Bugs: None (If you found bugs just report (via PM) on me or reply on this thread)

[move][glow=red,2,300]LINK BELOW!![/glow][/move]

Pass: ugbase.eu

Thanks  :urtheman:

Joseph

Reaction score
How is this undetectable? What if an admin spawns a hunter and rapes the shit out of you with bullets? Or if the server has some sort of way to damage a player with a weapon as admin command?

You're busted then, right?

silentl747

Reaction score
Yekwol link said:
How is this undetectable? What if an admin spawns a hunter and rapes the shit out of you with bullets? Or if the server has some sort of way to damage a player with a weapon as admin command?

You're busted then, right?

It depends if the admin isnt thinking or The player is not thinking, Are you going to turn the gm if you saw an admin spawns hunter then try to shoot bullets on you? Ofcourse not! common sense mate. Well, you have a point. Anyway i will update this hack, More smarter SOON! =)

Joseph

Reaction score
NOPCode.exe link said:
It depends if the admin isnt thinking or The player is not thinking, Are you going to turn the gm if you saw an admin spawns hunter then try to shoot bullets on you? Ofcourse not! common sense mate. Well, you have a point. Anyway i will update this hack, More smarter SOON! =)
True, but probably this hunter flyer is a VIP Member that's cooperating with the admin ;)

Imo, no how smart a hack is, it will be detected somehow.. it all depends on how smart is the person using it

You could probably tweak it a little but so after X number of bullets the player get hit, and then stays for X seconds after he got hit.. unhittable, and so on. Will be extremely hard for the admin to determine if this is hack or lag :p

Rocky

Reaction score
You should make it into a key instead of typing, cause if a admin spawns near u, u might be a slow typer and bam busted.. but if you have a key you can easily just press it.. Just a improvement, anyway nice just like monstercat

xShell

Reaction score
For some reasons, for me it acts lice on foot crasher :))
:urtheman:

Status
Not open for further replies.