Resource icon

CLEO Release [RELEAS] Who Shoots.CS

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

sikknt

Reaction score
Bump

Can somebody improve this mod? Like somebody already said, make that marker dissapear after few seconds for example, and/or add a small information on the screen with nickname of the player shooting at you.

5gdf4g5d

Reaction score
sikknt link said:
Bump

Can somebody improve this mod? Like somebody already said, make that marker dissapear after few seconds for example, and/or add a small information on the screen with nickname of the player shooting at you.

I approve

zaki19

Reaction score
5gdf4g5d link said:
[quote author=sikknt link=topic=3668.msg38014#msg38014 date=1397749528]
Bump

done it not crypted you can change what ever you want
i make it remove the checkpoint after 10 sec

activate wn
desactivate l+1

download link
http://ugbase.eu/requests-10/who-shot-me-(needs-a-bit-of-improvement)/?action=dlattach;attach=1603

I approve
[/quote]

systendata

Reaction score
If the marker could disappear after 5 seconds this would be awesome, can anyone edit it? :/

Knight_Rider

Reaction score
Harlem link said:
I don't see any activation description, please post it before people start spamming this thread.
Press I + 1 ~_~ :fuck_yea: :fuck_yea: :fuck_yea:

NAssim

Reaction score
Hello Bro i m from morocco too and i am addicted to Roleplay server , i just want to ask if you can make it with a a key , and did you test it on 0.3z ?

nokiac6

Reaction score
There's already activation key press I+1 to active and to turn it off the same.

P.S guys want it to looks better use name tag exe and you'll know where you get shoots and from who

Status
Not open for further replies.