[Release] s0nicTz project 0.37 (Beta v0.2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
Bug report : When i tab out i cant tab back in why?

Bennet Pacino

Reaction score
zin link said:
Bug report : When i tab out i cant tab back in why?

Check in the .ini for Windowed mode. There are 2 different things that should be

true
and the 2nd
false

. Turn the 1st to true and the 2nd to false. if u dont understand what i mean, i will help u again later when i have some more time ^^

muaaviya

Reaction score
FUCK! 03z is released can you make also for 03z how much time it will take

Gtafurios

Reaction score
Bug report, /.nick NICK and lshift + 0, i was crashed,and the Crashers does'nt work..

SevenSinZz

Reaction score
Re: [Release] s0nicTz project 0.37 (Beta v0.1)

xebbish link said:
Another question.

I'm playing on a server when the ARMY is PURPLE and cops are BLUE and swat are LIGHTBLUE

can anyone tell me which one to use?

Aim at Color
Aim at team
Aim at skin

Aim at color working really good tho but sometimes it starts to aim at the cops aswell (my team)

Well, don't tell me that you are talking about KCNR/LVCNR  :watchout:

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
I'll lock it for now, if it get's Updated you'll see but until now theres no decision made by the Developer(s).

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
So, because of the many questions I asked niex what now happens with s0nictz Project and by now this is his Answer ...

NIEX (also a developer of the s0nictz Project) told me that s0nictz Project probably wont be updated since the new SA:MP Version banned some functions, but also to give other ppls the opportunity to make something similar/better one than this, also maybe there will be a new version of niex bots with new functions like connecting bot's from proxys via. a botnet the only problem is that he only has 1200 Bots on his botnet and he dont thinks that they are enough also maybe niex is going to work with me on a new s0beit Project or maybe even a new sort of hack that isnt based on the s0beit SRC so there are probably more things to come.

~ 0x688

Status
Not open for further replies.