Release the anger on ur mind

FILTER

Reaction score
I'll start:

This fucking bitch principal makes the microphone make a loud squeaky sound to get attention. I would love to shove it straight up her old stinky hoke.

_=Gigant=_

Reaction score
FILTER said:
This fucking bitch principal makes the microphone make a loud squeaky sound to get attention. I would love to shove it straight up her old stinky hoke.

stay strong man :trollface:

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
FILTER said:
I'll start:

it used to happen VERY VERY MUCH, I mean it, A fucking LOT, very much. So she did it everyday and we made a habit of ignoring those sounds, it stopped effecting us we just frigging ignored it unless it was a super loud one, which ofc feel kinda like grenade exploding near you but it doesn't happen. thank god.

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Crasher 0.3.7
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): YT vid
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully)
A crasher that works for 0.3.7 on almost any server
* Details (add more details to your request)
Give me DL plz
* On/off key (specify it): whatever it has

python.int

Reaction score
When you try to learn CLEO but all the tutorials make no sense for a beginner  :sadpepe: :areyoukiddingme: :areyoukiddingme: