[REQ] CHAT LOG SAVER.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck

Reaction score
Hello!

I would like to get any program / script so when I am in the game, I'd press two button (e.g NP1 + F3) and the chatlog of SA:MP would automatically get renamed into something else (e.g 30.03.2014;18:00) in the same folder, so when I enter the text on a screenshot using Photoshop I wouldn't stay and search for every text.

xzytro

God
Reaction score
You've got a nice idea. I tried it :

Code:
thread "CHATLOG"
0662: NOP "XZYTRO SAYS HI" 
0662: NOP "FROM UGBASE.EU" 

:MAIN
wait 0
if and
0AB0:   key_pressed 97
0AB0:   key_pressed 114
else_jump @MAIN
0B04: copy_file "C:\Users\Public\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\SAMP\chatlog.txt" to "CLEO\chatlog.txt" //IF and SET
0ACD: show_text_highpriority "COPIED" time 1500
004E: end_thread

And it really worked ! it copied the chatlog to my cleo folder !

7Px6B.png

Now the thing which matters is, to invent more chatlog names. Like, you press numpad1 + F3 once, it saves as "chatlog1.txt", 2,3,4,5, [...] and that's what i don't know, putting a dynamic name. So i can't. Perhaps springfield or opcode.exe can.

xzytro

God
Reaction score
if you download the script above as .cs file anyhow, it will not work. Because perhaps your "GTA San Andreas User Files" folder is in a different directory than the one written in the script.

Just stay patient until i fix it, i have a solution for it.

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Cleo is completed.  :urtheman:

Since i don't know a professional way about making a file with different name each time you click (chatlog1/chatlog2/chatlog3[...]), i used the ancient way by spamming the same codes 20 times. Now that you can save 20 different chatlogs !  :forever_hurra:

And it will save the chatlogs to this folder =
GTA San Andreas User Files\SAMP\Saved Chatlogs\

You can save the chatlogs by using combination : Numpad 1 + F3

7QR8n.png

Attachments

• chatlogsaver.rar
    9 KB · Views: 170
Status
Not open for further replies.