[REQ] Godmode

py#

Reaction score
I'm requesting a self-toggling smart Godmode hack. Why won't I just change the activation keys on a public one? Well it's public and poorly coded, I'm looking for a highly optimized coded Godmode hack. It will be used in roleplay servers mostly but DM's as well. I am starting a youtube channel, so I DO NOT want the hack to be fishy in the video I want it to be most hidden as possible, nothing that will lure suspicion upon admins or players.

Payment:
Paypal

Server's it will be used on?
LS-RP
SARP
Banks DM
RCRP
etc...

~Only advanced coders!

Update: I have a guy working on one right now, well for the past week. But it keeps crashing on my system, I run on Windows 8.1. But I'm still open to all ears, and if he fixes it I will close this thread.

0BE4

Reaction score
well i will stop working... forever cuz it's purely a scam xD

Edit: people don't waste your time with this guy

py#

Reaction score
It's not a scam, I've been trying to get in contact with you but you don't want to work on it because your being lazy. How is it a scam? Your hack keeps crashing I've tried every fix. I'm still willing to pay you once you fix it, it's no biggie. And if you do decide to fix it or help me I will close this thread.

I can even send you proof of me trying to fix the crashing problem, every time I get onto the server, bam, game freeze's.

And I've been trying to find the problem myself by looking @ the code, but it's your code, not mine.

I'm on skype RN if you want to talk.

@0BE4 Something is wrong on your part not mine, I've been waiting 2 weeks.

Ryuiijin

Reaction score
this guy a shit scammer who tries to sell hacks which he dont have. loser

py#

Reaction score
Stfu u fucking retard I tried to sell you the pvt weapon hack but your a dumb broke bitch who can't afford anything but a loaf of bread shutup you bum, fix your hairline, you fucking grease ball *pls wep hack pless!! bump!!* stfu you corn ball

Ryuiijin

Reaction score
py# said:
Stfu u fucking retard I tried to sell you the pvt weapon hack but your a dumb broke bitch who can't afford anything but a loaf of bread shutup you bum, fix your hairline, you fucking grease ball *pls wep hack pless!! bump!!* stfu you corn ball

go fuck yourself motherfucker. i pmed you about hack and you dont say anything, doesnt send any video to prove it. so stfu and dont try to scam people cunt.  letme fuck your mothers wet pussy. ummm

MrChristmas

Expert
Reaction score
py# said:

I would LOVE to work with someone like that  :heart:

Reaction score
py# said:

GNlZrwr.png

py#

Reaction score
any1?

Ryuiijin said:
py# said:

go fuck yourself motherfucker. i pmed you about hack and you dont say anything, doesnt send any video to prove it. so stfu and dont try to scam people cunt.  letme fuck your mothers wet pussy. ummm

Ur clearly a fucking paki who cant afford a pvt wep hack which I offered "Send mef videof proof" r u a dumby? Why tf would i create a video out of the blue if i have proof in my eyes u dumb paki

Ryuiijin

Reaction score
py# said:
any1?

Ryuiijin said:
py# said:

Ur clearly a fucking paki who cant afford a pvt wep hack which I offered "Send mef videof proof" r u a dumby? Why tf would i create a video out of the blue if i have proof in my eyes u dumb paki

you have some serious ball problems, go for a check kiddo