REQ - Legit gun hack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

niks1315

Reaction score
So what i did was hack an weapon on NGG RP, BUT when i shot at someone it did no damage. BUT other's could see the weapon in my hand and whem im aiming,i think i could shoot people vehicle's tires when in a vehicle with mp5 as a passanger aimig outside. How do we make it do damage? Admins didn't even think that i weapon-hacked.

iVilux

Reaction score
Yeah, this happened to me on one server too.

niks1315

Reaction score
BUMP - I don't want to create a new topic, so is there a cleo that makes gun shooting range longer? For an example mp5 can only shoot like 15 meters, is it possible to make it shoot like a 100 ? I can't seem to find this kind of cleo.

Reaction score
niks1315 said:
BUMP - I don't want to create a new topic, so is there a cleo that makes gun shooting range longer? For an example mp5 can only shoot like 15 meters, is it possible to make it shoot like a 100 ? I can't seem to find this kind of cleo.

You can either use @springfield's universal .exe hack called RENKO (unlimited range function is binded on F5) or this http://ugbase.eu/Thread-Request-Unlimited-Green-Triangle-Detection-Range?pid=94938#pid94938

niks1315

Reaction score
supahdupahnubah said:
niks1315 said:

You can either use @springfield's universal .exe hack called RENKO (unlimited range function is binded on F5) or this http://ugbase.eu/Thread-Request-Unlimited-Green-Triangle-Detection-Range?pid=94938#pid94938

Is it possible to enable/disable cleo in the second link u gave? And are you sure it is the range, not the green triangle thing?

Reaction score
niks1315 said:
supahdupahnubah said:
niks1315 said:

Is it possible to enable/disable cleo in the second link u gave? And are you sure it is the range, not the green triangle thing?

Green triangle = range, and it's has automatic activate

niks1315

Reaction score
Thanks ! this works like a cham,but an enable/disable button would be excellent.

niks1315

Reaction score
I think it doesn't work with 9mm and mp5,can you make it work with those?

Status
Not open for further replies.