Request: Kinda like a auto typer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WattafakBoom

Reaction score
So, from what I see in this forum. There's no format. Good :p I thought I was doing something wrong and this trade would probably get closed.
So, yesterday I saw OpcodExe on a server ( probably not him, but who knows ) and he had sorta like an auto typer. Because you know when you are playing on some servers there are those things called " reaction tests " Example:
>> Server: The first one to type "  FcKm3h4rD3r" in the chat . Wins 9001$ and 69 points
yeah, sorta like that .
But he was ultra fast, as soon as it appeared
>> Server: Opcodexe solved the reaction test first. He won 9001$ and 69 points ( 0.075 s)
o dayuuuuuuuuuum that was fast, I couldn't even click T to open the chat and he already typed it I was like, dafuq? Is he creating a new cheat? I hope so! Then another guy came and started to do that too ( 0.035 s )
I was like WHAT THE HECK! I NEED THAT HACK!
So here I am, in this forum, asking you pro mlg 1337 haxorz to help me out.
As I'm not worth a dime in programming.
Thank you for reading
( or not )
Have a good day,

blackHat

Expert
Reaction score
there seems to be something secret  :motherofgod_ let's wait  :eek:hgodwhy:

WattafakBoom

Reaction score
Peroxide link said:
It's actually not a secret spring made it for me and it works like a charm but I got banned on that server so that hack is just lying on my computer you just need to ask springfield ;) http://ugbase.eu/requests/(req)reaction-test/msg36956/#msg36956

I think I know you, anyways.
Thank you all for the responses. Wouldn't expect replies like that in a short ammount of time.
Thank you , I think I am close to the hack
xD
have a good day sirs.

Peroxide

Reaction score
blackHat link said:
[quote author=Peroxide link=topic=7825.msg44702#msg44702 date=1403288357]
It's actually not a secret spring made it for me and it works like a charm but I got banned on that server so that hack is just lying on my computer you just need to ask springfield ;) http://ugbase.eu/requests/(req)reaction-test/msg36956/#msg36956

no download link  :imoverit:
[/quote]
There is no download link I posted that topic becaue Spring posted that you PM him and he will make you that hack so you'll need to see with him if he will make you

Status
Not open for further replies.